Chapter 4

The session ended just like that. Jimin and Jungkook didn't talked after that. Jimin won't even look at Jungkook. Jungkook went straight to his office. When he sat down on his chair, he closed his eyes while he laid his head on the back of the chair. "Why is he like that? Did I do something wrong? He was the one who fucking attacked me. He was the one who made that stupid dare in the first place. Why the fuck does this look like he's the one who's mad? I seriously don't get him. And why the fuck am I even bothered like this?"

"I didn't know I love you this much" This words resonated in his head. He heard it loud and clear.

Jungkook: How the fuck is he inlove with me when we've never seen or met each other before? Wait, does this mean he knows me even before he came here? How?

Questions bothered Jungkook that he didn't realize it was already late. After packing his things up, he went home.

Before going home, he dropped by a convenience store. It was raining and he had no umbrella so he ought to buy one. In there he saw the person who just recently attacked him. Park Jimin. He was talking with another guy.

Jungkook: What is he doing here? And who is he with? But, it's not like I care.

Jungkook went inside and picked an umbrella. He bought in can beers too since he thought drinking would be suitable during a rainy night.

Before he could even head to the cashier, he saw Jimin looking at him from outside of the store. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Jimin broke it. Then Jimin left. Without even approaching his Professor. Well, it's a rule not to mention the school's name so he's just probably careful.

Jungkook headed home since his house is only a 20 minute walk from his school. Finding his keys, he then felt someone point a gun to his head. He was in total shock.

Jungkook: W-who are you? What do you want from me?

No answer. They were in their position for a few minutes. Because it's night plus the heavy rain, it'll be hard to even escape without slipping and it's very dark. If I move a muscle, I might be dead in an instant. "What should I do?"

Jungkook: Tell me what you want! Why are you doing this?

The gun was removed from being aimed to his head. He then turned around and pinned the person that pointed a gun at him.

Jungkook: Jimin?! What? Why are you here?

Jimin: I was lonely so I- Can I come in?

Jungkook: You jusy pointed a gun at me! You think I'm just gonna let this go? No! Go home!

Jimin showed him the gun he was holding. Apparently it was fake. Jungkook sighed from relief.

Jimin: B-but, I don't want to.

He looked sad and down. Despite being a sex teacher, Jungkook still have his soft side. He then agreed to let Jimin in.

Jungkook: Sit anywhere you want. Do you want beer? Or maybe some coffee?

Jimin: Beer sounds fine.

Jungkook took four beers and placed it on the table in his living room.

A little flashback...

His house is pretty spacious but he lives alone. Jungkook's mom died when he was younger so his dad re-married. But Jungkook didn't wanna be a hindrance to his dad's new family so he told him he'll just rent an apartment at the age of 17. His dad didn't agree at first but Jungkook insisted. He then eventually agreed but his dad gave him full support.

4 years later, Jungkook graduated from college and found a job. But his destiny was at it's ruins that he kept on getting in trouble whatever job or company he goes to. Out for another job hunting, he then met Joon, his friend from highschool. After not meeting for years, Joon asked him to have dinner with him to catch things up.

Joon: How've you been doing Jungkookie? It's been a while. We haven't seen each other since we graduated from highschool.

Jungkook: Yeah. I've went through a lot of stuff so I really didn't have time meeting up with friends.

They talked for a few hours. Reminiscing the past. Whatever experiences that came to their mind. But Joon noticed something from Jungkook.

Joon: You- you look tired. Did something happen?

Jungkook: Nothing really. I was just out for a job hunt right now. This is my 5th company "if" ever I find one. I don't know why I always get in trouble.

Joon: Have you found one yet?

Jungkook: Nope.

Joon: Well, this might be out of the blue but do you wanna work for me?

Jungkook: Wait, you have a business? What kind of business do you run? Can I apply there?

Joon: Well, it's not really that great of a business but atleast until you find a perfect job for you, you can work temporarily for me.

Jungkook: I don't care what type of job it is, please just help me. I cut off ties with my dad so I'm really on the edge right now. Oh! Is it legal?

Joon: Y-you can say that but what's important is you get to earn money for yourself then quit once you've earned enough.

Jungkook looked up as if saying prayers.

Jungkook: Ahh! Thank You Jesus for letting me meet him again. Is he the angel you sent me?

Joon: Not entirely.

Jungkook: So, when can I start? Are you sure I'm fit for the job you offered me?

Joon: You're perfect for it bro. I'm telling you. You'd be able to earn enough in a very short time

Jungkook: Really?! Great! I trust you man. I just hope you won't sell me haha

Joon scoffed. He don't plan on selling Jungkook but the word "sell" 100% correlates. After having fun for hours, they went on their separate ways.

Present...

And that's how his journey as a sex teacher started. Joon saved his ass back then so he owe him bigtime. Lost in a trance, reminiscing the past, he somewhat forgot that Jimin was with him right now.

Jimin: You look pleased, remembered something?

Jungkook: S-sort of. Enough about me, what's up with you looking all depressed like that? You've always been the cocky type so I'm not used to this

Jimin: Nothing.

Jungkook: I let you in my house so might as well tell me what it is.

Jimin: S-someone killed my sister

Jungkook: What?!!! What happened?!! Do you know who did it? I'm so sorry to hear that, I didn't know.

Jimin: I don't know who did it but, whoever it was I'm gonna find out. And I'm gonna kill them all.

Jungkook's eyes just widened. He knows Jimin is the aggressive type but this is a different kind of aggressive. Jungkook felt like his whole world shook to the core because of what Jimin looks like.

He was smiling.

Jungkook went mute.