The 28th Minute.

What's up lovely humans... it's me, your Author, taking a sneak peek to see how you love  29 Minutes so far.

Is it good?....

You sure?....

Alright then, I'll take your word for it.

So, if you haven't guessed from the title of this chapter, the book is about to come to its untimely end...(hehe... untimely end... I crack myself up). Shout to everyone who has made this possible (I have 200 plus views on this thing.... what!) and the love you've shown to my work. I'm your biggest fan!

Still can't believe I had this idea from a chat with a very good friend (Oh! Shout out to @luna_star21 for the idea. She is... well she is something else hehe... check out her stuff if you get around to it.  You won't regret it!)

The next update will be a double douse of the chapter  'Eight' and the 'Epilogue'. It should be up by tomorrow (unless something very tragic happens, in which case I truly am sorry in advance for the delay).

I have a new project... The Unsocial Accounts...(Yes i know i write way too many books... what can i say? I have a very overactive imagination.) I still have no idea what its going to be about but you should all watch out for it  :)     ... So keep an ear out for that notification and as always ,leave a comment and a vote for your dedicated Author here.

PS: I have no idea who could be a cast member here.... how about I get some from you guys. Just leave an inline comment with the name of the character and the cast member you have in mind here >>>

(Ruxi you can PM me yours cause I'm sure you've already cast everyone in this book four times already... hehe)