Chapter 7

He gave Helga a French kiss the moment she wrapped her arms around him and invited him with her open mouth. Helga, is a master in the art of seduction and she fills up his need for sex. 

She knows the game so much that both of them were only exchanging their experiences. She was a little bit different from the kind of girls he used to date before; she was so willing to give all of her plus she knows what she was doing too well. 

But something has changed. Something he couldn't put his finger on. 

Helga planted kisses on his shoulder after their very intense activity. 

“Tired?” tanong ni Helga na pabulong.

“You wish…” ganti nyang bulong sa tenga nito.

Nakikiliting nagpakawala ito ng isang impit na ungol at hagikhik.

“I know…” at tinitigan sya nito. “Hey, how come you never bring me to your house? Hindi ba may unit ka sa subdivision nyo?” tanong nito.

“It’s too small for us…” 

“You mean this hotel room is bigger than your house?” gulat na sambit nito na iniahon pa ang ulo para mas magkatagpo ang kanilang paningin.

He was touching the crown of her right chest.

“I meant my room,” he said. “And my bed is not as soft and as comfortable as this one.” sumayaw ang waterbed nang i-shake nya ang katawan para ipakita kay Helga kung gaano ka lambot ang kama.

“How come your Mom does not answer my calls lately?” she asked all of a sudden.

“You clearly don’t know my Mom…she is very undecipherable. She’ll call you when she wants to talk to you.” sagot nya dito. Pinagapang nya ang kanyang kamay pababa, he felt her so ready. He prepared to take her again when in the middle, his phone rang. 

He tried to neglect it and focused on Helga, both of them were already going deeper. But the ringing just won’t stop.

Dylan multi-tasked and without pausing as he started to penetrate, he reached for the phone with the intent to turn it off nang mahagip ng kanyang paningin ang pangalang nasa screen.

Suddenly his fire went out, he felt a sudden gush of ice cold fluid enfolded him. The fulminant urge to answer the call made him forget about where he is and what he was doing before the phone rang.

He answered the phone while still above Helga.

“Shit it, who’s that?” reklamo ni Helga.

Mabilis nyang tinakpan ng kamay ang bibig nito. Alas dos na ng madaling araw at alam nyang dapat ay nasa trabaho pa nito si Ziggy. And this is the first time that she called him first.

“Ziggy!” hindi nya yata namodulate ang kanyang tinig dahil nagtunog iyun na parang sobrang excited siya.

“Dylan? Ahm, pasensya ka na kung naistorbo ko ang tulog mo.” anang boses ni Ziggy. Her low voice created another fire inside him. To think na at this very moment ay meron syang kaniig na iba ay nagawa nitong patayin ang apoy sa katawan nya kanina for Helga at mas pagsilabin pa ito ulit para dito gamit lamang ang boses nito kahit wala naman iyong halong seduction!

Damn it! Why does her voice make me feel this hot and anxious?

Alam nyang narinig ni Helga ang boses ni Ziggy dahil pinandilatan sya nito at nagpumiglas ito.

“Ofcourse not!” he enounced, at pagkanaka ay kumabig. “I mean no… not really. I-I left my ringtone in its maximum volume, kaya nagising ako.” at kunyari ay humikab pa sya.