Chapter 2

Hey if you're reading this then thank you for all of you support and i hope you had a good christmas/hanukkah/ or whatever holiday you celebrate. I don't know how often i can post this story because some stuff had come up and i have to deal it. Pls comment i want to know what you think about the story.

Bell opened the note to see what it said, After reading i bell looked at loki. "Finn asked me to bring some antidote because some of the loki member were poisoned by a purple moth." When loki heard this she went and got money for so that bell could buy the antidote for the other. "Bye loki" But before bell could leave loki told bell if finn order him to come back he would, if not he would stay and help them. The other loi member stayed to protect loki while bell left.

Bell ran through the floors of the dungeon adoving the monster if he could. It took bell a full day before he got down to floor 18, where the member of the loki familiar were staying. When bell enter floor 18 he start to walk through the forest. Before he knew it he had made it to the edge of the camp. When he enter the camp, he saw a few of the member of the loki familia grab their weapon because they didn't know why he was here.

Bell looked around for someone he knew, but luck for him he saw finn. "Yo finn." When finn heard this name get called he turned around to see who it was, but then he saw bell. "Ah bell good, you're here did you bring what i ask you too." bell just nodded, and walked up to finn. Finn showed bell where the med tent was so that he could give the medicine to the doctor. Finn then took bell back to his tent to pay bell back the money he used to buy the antidote, but when finn pulled out the money he saw bell shaking his head.

"Finn it was loki who paid for the antidote, so you there no reason for me to take the money." When finn heard this he thought about how fast bell got to the 18th floor and then offered the money again, but once again bell didn't accept it. "There is no reason to pay me for help those who are in my familia." When finn heard this he was confused because bell was in the hestia familia and not the loki familia. "What do you mean bell we in two different familia i'm in the loki familia and you're in the hestia familia." Bell looked down before tell finn that he joined the loki familia after hestia was called back to heaven.

Finn looked shocked because he knew hestia would have done something bad, but then he realized that bell just told him that they were now in the same familia. So finn asked if he could see bell's back to see the contract, and bell was telling the truth after that the face each other. "So finn what are your orders do i stay or do i go back to orario." Finn thought about if for a second. "Bell you can stay, but don't do anything without me telling you so." When bell heard this he want to jump up and down but then said. "If i see someone about to be killed i going to jump in ok finn other than that i do my best to follow your order."

When finn heard this he just nodded because he knew someone was also watching their backs. "Ok now then i think it about time we tell the other." bell just nodded to this and they both went outside where finn called the attention of the other, and told them that bell be there newest member of the familia. This shocked mostly everyone, but one of the member of the loki familia said that they should throw a party for there newest member. Finn agreed to this know, that they just wanted an excuse to get drunk.

Later that night riveria, aiz, tiona, tione, bete, and gareth came back to a drunken familia, the only ones who wasn't drunk was finn and bell. They were shocked to see bell on floor 18, so they decide to ask why he was on floor 18. "Hey finn why is bell here, and why are the other drunk?" Rivera said ask her and the other walk up to them. Finn just smiled, he was glad the other had finally returned from town. "Oh they are just celebrating because we got the antidote for the other. Plus we got a new member of our familia, so how was shopping?" Everyone just look confused, then bell got up. "Hey I the newest member of the loki familia. "