Chapter 3

Hey guy sorry about the not uploading but stuff has come up and it been tiring trying to deal with it, so i didn't have the energy to write. I would love to hear what you think about the chapter or how the fanfic is going.

Aiz and the other went to wake finn first, but was shocked to see him and gareth already awake and talking. " Hey guys did you need something." finn asked them as they walked in. " No we were just coming to wake you up." riveria said as she took her normal seat. "Do you guys remember what happen last night." Aiz ask wonder if they knew why they made bell drink.

"Some of it, but not much after bell came back to the camp." Gareth said with a confused look on his face. " So Gareth do you remember what beer you made bell drink." Aiz asked make the other girls realize that bell didn't have a headache after last night. "I was drinking my normal drink don't tell me he dying from the dwarf drink i gave him." With a slightly worried face knowing that bell was only about 14 or 15 years old.

" No, he not dying it the exact opposite he perfectly fine no headache and not hungover like bete's." riveria chimed in look at the knocked out bete in the corner. " Wait he doesn't have a headache and he not hungover. I wonder how much he can drink." Gareth said making the girls nervous. " Gareth please don't make him drink more than he want to." finn said making Gareth laugh. " I'm not that mean i just wonder if this was the first time drinking." after saying that the room became dead silent because they all want to know if bell did drink before.

After talking for a bit Finn and Gareth decide they should take a shower because of the night before. They made it to the bath house and was about to enter the bath when they saw bell on the far side of the bath and decide to go talk to him. " Hey bell how are you feeling." When bell heard finn he quickly turn around to answer. " Good how about you guys." finn and gareth just shrugged said that they were ok. All three of them enter the bath at the same time.

"Aiz said the you said you were going to bath 30 minutes ago why did you just get in." bell looked a bit embarrassed " When i got into town i realized i didn't grab any clothes before leaving." Gareth heard this and laugh. " All of us have done that once at least you remember before getting in." bell and finn gave an acquired laugh looking at each other.

"So bell have you been out drinking before." Finn asked after about 5 minutes. " Can we not talk about this." bell said not making eye contact with either of the them. This made finn and gareth wonder what he was hiding. "Bell we promised not to tell anyone what you tell us, so can you tell us." Bell knew this was going to be found out sooner or later. " When i was just a baby my parents died because they no one would help them beat the three great challenges of the dungeon." bell look at finn and gareth face of shock when they realize which familia he was talking about. " Yes that means i the last survivor of the Zeus familia, and i know the loki familia and the freya familia are to blame for destruction of the Zeus familia." when finn and gareth heard this they became nervous knowing if that they had help zeus back then they might have been able to defeat the dragon, they also knew the they had destroyed the zeus familia when they were at their weakest point.

"But i was told when i was going up not to blame the you guys for the destruction of the Zeus familia, the person who told me this was my adopted grandfather Zeus before he had to fake his death and return to the heaven when i was seven." Finn and Gareth were both shocked about what they had just heard, Zeus didn't was bell to blame they even though what they did. "After Zeus left i had to fend for myself so i went to the woods often killing animal with knifes that i hand made, but there wasn't much water that you could get to safely on the mountain where i lived so the next best thing was really water down alcohol. So i lived off of that for about 4-5 years until i could start selling the extra meat i got from hunting." when bell said the last part if finally made sense why he doesn't get drunk easily.