Chapter 4 Bell's Past Part 1

Sorry for not update this for like 2 months i was being lazy because i know when school start i won't have time to relax. I don't plan on abandoning my story.

Bell was in loki room as she was checking his status. She wasn't shocked that he had level up, because she knew that he had the skill which made it easier to level up. Of course when she told he was excited because he had finally reached level 4 in just a year and a half, but when he told loki that he thought it was best to let the other know about the skill she knew he was right but decide to make sure that he knew not to tell the other god because the might try something.

Bell just nodded to this and they made there way to the conference room where the other were. When they enter the other were waiting to see if he had leveled up. " Hey guys sorry for take so long." bell said as he walked over to one of the couches that didn't have anyone on it loki decide to join bell on that same couch. For some reason everyone got the vibe that they were about to be told something serious so the unconsciously straighten up. "Bell had reached level 4." Was excited to learn this but before they could say anything loki spoke again. " I know you guys probably want to know how he leveling up so fast, and yes bell told you guys deserve to know." this made everyone become quite because they all want to know how.

" The reason he's been leveling up so fast is because of a skill he had gotten in the dungeon." this was shocking information because they had never heard of such a skill before. " It a skill that make leveling up easier as long as your desire stays strong. For me that is wanting to become stronger." bell said which made the other's eyes widen in shock because they all want the same thing.

"So let me make sure i hearing thing correctly. As long as you have the desire to become stronger you will level up faster." Finn said with a serious face. " Yes and no It a skill that allow me to level up as long as my desire to get stronger stays the same, so maybe in the future when i reach level 5, 6, 7 the skill might disappear because my desire might have weakened at that time." bell said which made sense to the other but they were still in shock from what they had heard.

" You can find skill in mostly blacksmith but instead of leveling up faster it work by letting them make better blade because the is the desire of most blacksmith. The desire to make the best blade they can." this made even more sense because everyone of them knew that blacksmith love what they do and are always looking for for methods to make better blades.

"But it could me also feeding off of my desire for revenge." when they heard this all their heads snap to bell even loki. " What do you mean by revenge?" Finn asked because from what he knew about bell he wasn't the type for revenge. "Against the One Eye Black Dragon." This made the other shocked and made Ais speak. " Bell that not you. Don't let revenge cloud your heart like it did ours because if you do you will lose your innocence, and you won't be the same anymore." the other just nodded in agreement with what ais had said this made bell chuckle which shocked the other because this had never seen this side of bell.

" Tell me why do you want revenge." bell said as he leaned backwards look at the ceiling. "We want revenge for it kidnaping Aria." was what Riveria said again everyone of them nodded including loki. This just made Bell laugh which confused everyone of them. " Let me ask you something." bell said as he stood up and walked to the window the was looking over orario. "A group of adventurers getting stronger to fight against a monster to save someone that has been kidnap by it. Does that sound like a group that is out for revenge or does it sound like a group who are being heros." when bell said this the room became quite because they had never thought about it like that because no had ever put it like that before until today.

" To me that sound like a story of hero that i grew up hearing. But me that different because for me that monster you guys are after kill my family, destroyed my familia and made so that i suffer for seven years." when bell said this everyone could see what he meant by he was after revenge but what did he mean by suffer for seven years. "What do you mean seven years bell." finn asked with a worried tone. Bell turn around his eyes had like to no emotion in them they were different from the eye they were used to the ones that were fill his innocence and happiness.