Welcome To The League Of Villains

"Alright, I'm heading out mom" Izuku said with enthusiasm.

"Alright sweetie, take care!" Inko replied as Izuku left.

"He's been quite energetic lately, Maybe it's just a part of growing up? Oh well, as long as he happy!" Thought Inko, not giving it too much thought.

Izuku was told to meet up at a awfully specific location. There wasn't even any address, it was written in longitude and latitude, so he spent all night pinpointing where that was. Unsurprisingly, the spot was quite far away from his house, so he had to go by subway.

On said subway, he saw posters advertising Yuuei, with All Might on the front cover saying "We Want You!"

"Disgusting" Izuku murmured.

"Yeah, it's absolutely horrid." Said a voice next to him, surprising him.

Izuku, surprised, turned around and saw a Young girl with blond hair, staring at the same poster. She was wearing a sailor uniform, with a cardigan that seemed two sizes too large for her. From what he could tell, her body emitted a strong aura of insanity.

"Sometimes, I just wish I could reach into that poster and drag All Might out of it, just to beat him to a pulp." The girl continued, smiling

"Uh, can I... help you?' Asked Izuku.

the girl didn't answer, she just backed away, slowly sinking into the crowd.

Izuku didn't have time to wonder what that was about, as the subway had arrived to his stop. Not losing his excitement spirit, he dashed off the subway and continued his journey.

The structures looked more and more run down as he continued to walk to his destination. Knowing he was close, he put on his outfit, masking his face and met face to face with what seemed like a run down bar.

"Huh? Is this the place?" Izuku asked himself.

"Then again, they are villains, I doubt they would just have a giant 30 story building with a huge "League of Villains" logo smack dab in the middle of downtown. This was to be expected, but for a supposedly "massive" organization, they certainly could a picked a bigger building to call a hideout." Thought Izuku.

Suddenly, a knife came flying at him, as he was barely able to dodge, and grazed his face.

"Stain? It can't be!" Izuku said out loud while holding his cheek.

But it wasn't Stain, instead, a cloaked figure rushed towards him, a much smaller one. Izuku, with a hint of panic, took up his backpack as a shield, blocking an upcoming knife. He then kicked the assailant, knocking her back. Suddenly, out popped another figure, one who dropped down towards him, but was unable to hit his nimble body.

"I don't know who you people are, but don't you think I came unprepared." Said Izuku, pulling out a Pistol from his back pocket and firing it at his assailants.

The taller of the two took two bullets to the head and went down.

"Huh? Why did he just stand there and take it?" He thought. But in that moment of confusion, the smaller one closed the distance and tackled him to the ground, holding a knife to his neck.

"~Gotcha!" The cloaked figure said with content, before unveiling herself.

"Wait, its you!" Yelled Izuku, "The girl from the Subway!"

Suddenly, a black hole appeared and one came Tomura, followed by a dark figure with some sort of black mist coming from his body.

"You've done well, Toga." The shadow man said, "Now, let go, he is our guest."