All For One

A dark portal opened at near Izuku's house's street as Izuku hopped out, in normal civilian clothing, with his blood stained outfit stuffed into his backpack.

"I patched myself as best as I could, but there's still some cuts that are somewhat visible on my arm. I'll have to lay low and only wear long sleeved shirts for now to prevent suspicion until my arm heals." Said Izuku to himself, heading towards his house.

At his house, he recognized Katsuki's family car parked next to his house.

"Shit! They're still there? And why is the rear left seat missing?" Though Izuku.

Knowing that Toga was still posing as him for stalling purposes, he looked into the window, expecting chaos inside. What he saw instead shocked him even more.

"Come on Kacchan! Try to keep up!" Yelled Toga.

"I can't! You're getting in my way!" Katsuki yelled back.

"Where's our healer?!" Toga yelled.

"Didn't you kill him two minutes ago when he walked into your line of fire?!" Yelled Katsuki.

"No! That was you!" Replied Toga.

Out of everything Izuku expected, Himiko Toga, disguised as him, playing video games with Kacchan (Still strapped to his car seat) was not one of them. Though, unsurprisingly, with Mitsuki there, there wasn't much Kacchan could have done to harm Toga. Just then, Toga's eyes drifted towards the window where Izuku was spying from and winked.

Izuku, knowing she sees her, sent her a text through the phone, telling her to switch with him in the bathroom. Toga, receiving the message, flashed a sadistic grin.

"Oh great! What now?!" Said Izuku, recognizing that grin.

Suddenly, toga turned to Katsuki.

"Okay, be right back, just gotta use the bathroom." Said Toga.

Katsuki grunted.

"Oh, and one more thing." Toga said, approaching Katsuki, who had a confused look.

Suddenly, out of the blue, without the two mothers noticing, Toga lunged in and plunged her tongue into Katsuki's mouth. Just, REALLY getting in there with her deep kiss. As the two mouths disconnect, with Izuku bearing witness to all of it, growing pale, Toga smiled at Katsuki.

"There goes your innocence! WEEEEEEEE!" Toga squealed as she ran towards the bathroom at top speed.

Katsuki stayed silent for five seconds, before giving chase in an explosion of rage, running at least 20 miles per hour despite still being seatbelted to his car seat.

"DEKUUUUUUU!"

Izuku, noticing that that was his cue, ran towards the bathroom and jumped in from the window, where Toga was waiting for him.

"Heya Izuku🎶! How did the mission go?" Asked Toga in a giddy tone.

Izuku grabbed her by both shoulders and shook her around.

"TOGA! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! WHY WOULD YOU, DISGUISED AS ME NO LESS, DO THAT TO KACCHAN?!" Izuku yelled at her.

"Hehehehe! Since I'm leaving, I thought I'd leave you in an... "amusing" situation before I left. So, good luck getting out of this one!" Laughed Toga, reverting back to her normal self and escaping through the window.

"Izuku! Once you come out, you're dead!" Katsuki yelled through the door, "Just consider yourself lucky I can't break down this door without that hag blowing all of my hair off!"

Izuku frantically hid his backpack in the cabinet as well as pulling down his sleeve to hide his cuts. At the banging on the door got louder, he knew he couldn't do anything about it.