The Secret Behind The Midoriyas

As the fights concluded, the award ceremony had started. Katsuki, restrained with iron cuffs and pinned to a cement wall, violently thrashed in anger, is mouth gagged, able only to make muffled roars. on the podium next to him, Tokoyami attempted to avoid eye contact with the violent beast, but with all of his roars of anger, it was hard not to look.

"In second place we have Iida, but he had to leave due to a family emergency." explained Midnight.

"Really shame, he was so pumped for this event as well..." Commented Tsuyu.

Kirishima remembered clearly what happened, when he told everyone his brother was attacked by a villain. His energetic, leader-like tone was replaced with a more worried and sad mutter. They could feel his pain as he left the stadium.

"I hope he's alright." He commented.

"And now, for the medals, presenting them this year is..."

Suddenly, timing perfectly to Midnight's announcement, a tall, muscular man in spandex flipped into the stadium.

"ALL MIGHT!"

"I AM HERE WITH THE MEDALS!" He called out in his stoic voice.

"Man, first year really is something else, even All Might came to watch." Commented people in the crowd.

First, he went to Tokoyami, putting the medal around his neck.

"Congratulations Young Tokoyami, you're a strong one." complimented All Might.

"You honor me to highly." the crow head responded in modesty.

"Hone your innate strength to open a world of opportunity, but replying on quirk alone can't overcome a bad matchup." Explained All Might, giving his verdict on the student.

He then turned to Iida's podium.

"And now for young... Hagakure?" He said, confused at why there was an empty podium.

"Iida had to leave early due to family matters." Midnight explained.

"Oh, tell once you meet him, tell him he did an amazing job, and that his brother would be proud." He told Midnight, before turning to an enraged Katsuki.

Upon removed his gag though, he allowed Katsuki to immediately drop a giant F-bomb on the entire stadium.

"ALL MIGHT... THIS WIN DOESN'T MEAN SQUAT! DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D ACCEPT A WIN BY FUCKING DEFAULT!? FIRST TODOROKI FAILS TO SHOW UP FROM ROUND THREE DUE TO HIS INJURIES AND THEN IIDA DITCHES ME IN THE FINAL ROUND AFTER BEATING TOKOYAMI BECAUSE "FAMILY MATTERS!?" IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, THIS MEDAL DOESN'T MEAN SHIT UNLESS I RECOGNIZE IT!" Katsuki yelled out, his eyes so fierce, they were literally popping out of their sockets.

"What a fearsome face... In a world that's constantly graded on a curve, there aren't many who can continuously be on top." said All Might, "So accept this! as a wound even! so that you don't forget."

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED THAT PIECE OF JUNK!" Katsuki yelled back.

After All Might placed his medal on Katsuki's... teeth. He turned to the crowd.

"Well here are your winners, but hold on everyone." He said, "Anyone has the potential to be standing up here, as you all witnessed! Competition! Encouragement! Pushing each other to go higher and higher! The sprouts of today will become the heroes of tomorrow! In spirit, let's have one final cheer! Say it with me, one, two and..."

"PLUS UL-"

"THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK!" All might cheered, confusing everyone.

"We're supposed to say plus ultra All Might..." Midnight explained.