Part 31

~Chapter 31~

Justin's P.O.V

Life without Faith has been hard. Although, its only been a few days. But that's true love, right?

I checked my phone everytime it vibrated, hoping it to be a call or text from her.

School today is going to be weird.

Yeah, Last day.

Usually Id be really happy, but today I feel upset because I could no longer see faith unless I look for her and try to talk to her.

I know what I did, but I didnt mean to.

I was forced to bully her and I dont know how to make it up to her.

I just hope she forgives me.

As I was walking out the door, my mom stopped me. I really didn't want to talk to anyone, but she's my mom.

Mom: Honey, Where are you going without eating breakfast?

Justin: Im not hungry mom

Mom: But you have to eat, its not good for you to leave with an empty stomach.

Justin: Ill grab a snack at school okay, I need to go.

I walked out and into my black Bentley. I turned on the car and turned the radio on.

"Beautiful soul" by Jesse McCartney came on.

I couldn't get my mind off Faith. Where is she staying? Who is she with? Is she safe?

I just want her to come back to me.

Faiths P.O.V

I saw my dad. I cant believe he was going to shoot me. Why is he out of jail? Why didn't the police notify me?

What if he tries to hurt me again?

I was walking into the school hallways when a girl I've never seen before tripped me.

Her: Where do you think youre going?

Faith: Class...

Her: Dont talk back to me bitch

I just sat there on the floor waiting for her to leave. Growing up my mom always told me "If you don't learn to defend yourself, you'll always be an easy target. Let people know who you are."

I never understood that until now.

Defending myself isnt easy as it sounds. When an adult motivates you to defend yourself, you back out right when you walk up to that other person.

I was scared Justin was behind this. He told me he was never going to hurt me. So why is he now? What about Ryan and Chaz? Where are they? My "friends?"

I heard yelling and footsteps approaching, the girl that tripped me ran. I didn't even bother to look up.
I heard a male voice.

Him: Hey, Faith, Are you okay?

I looked up to see Justin staring at me with a worried look on his face.

Should I even bother answering his question?

Justin: Faith?

Looks like I didn't have a choice.

Faith: Im fine, my shoe was untied.

Justin: Why are you defending her? She tripped you.

Faith: why do you care? Im used to it.