I Want It All

Believing blindly in Arabella had led Alex to heartache before. He was playing games with his own head, or perhaps it was her who had manipulated him. He couldn't be sure even after all the mistakes he had made with their relationship.

But despite it all, Arabella was still his (or he liked to think so). She was his fireball, worth every second of the tempestuous rigmarole they had been through together.

He wanted her. He always wanted her.

Arabella was the girl who had been with more guys than she cared to remember, none of whom had been good enough for her. With Alex, she had tried new tricks to try and get him to stay even though she knew she didn't need to try much.

She was a girl full of contradictions and enigmas whose head was in space but whose feet were always a few steps ahead of Alex's. His stone cold miracle, fazed by nothing.

He admired her.

Suddenly, it struck him that it had been a year since they first drank together, alone. He remembered having a whiskey and stealing some of her Coke. At the time it had been strange that she had stayed after finishing the drinks. Normally, Arabella would kiss him and go right after, leaving him to listen to some sad music.

Damn, did he want Arabella and everything that came with her.