Chapter 10

They finally decided what to do about Hayley she was to stay here and we were to protect her.

I was currently sat in the office of the house trying to calm my self down because of just gotten a call from Stefan telling me that Elena was broken. She is my family and wanted nothing but to protect her and Jeremy but I failed and there's nothing I can do to change that.
"Stop blaming yourself" he said from the doorway I didn't even have to turn around to know he was there
"Why. If I didn't tell her about that stupid cure then he'd be alive and happy and I wouldn't feel horrible and I wouldn't have done what I did" I stormed out and into he living room where Hayley and klaus were.

"What did you do" elijah asked concerned
I ignored him but he came up behind me and spun me around so I was facing him
"Please tell me rose"
"I tried to turn my emotions off and then put my self into the slumber my body did two years ago"
"Oh rose. What do you mean tried"
"Stefan found me. After you three left I got close with him he became my friend and knew that I'd try something stupid. He stopped me just in time."
"Why, why try and do that" he asked if could hear the hurt in his voice
"Because i had no one elijah no one. Jeremy died, Elena turned her emotions off. I didn't want hayley to see me as I was and you left, I wasn't going to call you to help me through his because you were finally able to live without your mother and you didn't need to protect me" I said moving away from him and looking out the window
"That wasn't your decision to make and I would have come and protected you rose because you mean a lot to my family. You saved us. Rebekah sees you as our sister, Niklaus is your best friend, kol loved the way you could say anything to klaus and he wouldn't hurt you I mean you called him a puppy with fangs"
Hayley and me giggled
"And I care about you rose, one of the hardest things I've ever done is leave you that day in mystic falls. I wanted so badly to run back grab you and take you far from there and ravish all night"

My breathe caught in my throat and I turned to look at elijah who was smiling like an idiot but that soon disappeared when klaus and Hayley both said at the same time
"Just kiss her"
And he did he sped to me and pinned me to the wall and brushed his lips against mine gentley before it became filled with passion and love.

We broke apart smiling at each other and then I realised that maybe I could finally be with someone who won't die one day.

I then got a call from Diego
"What"
"It seems we need your help"
"Diego I don't do that anymore"
"Rose this was your kingdom before it was marcels we all answer to you and we need your help"
"Fine I'm on my way"

I put my phone back in my pocket. The phone I had I spelled it to stop people from hearing the other end of the conversation.
"Im sorry but I have business to take care it seems that even though I've been gone for a while people know when I'm here"
"Need help" klaus smirked
"Not your kind I'll be back in a while"

And with that i left. I raced to the compound to see Diego with a bunch of vampires and witches. I walked in and all the vampires backed away from the witches and moved apart so I could get through them.
"Diego I would like to know why these witches are here"
"They say they want marcel dead for killing one of there own"
I turned to the older witch
"What's your name"
"Agnes"
"Well Agnes I believe you have already spilt vampire blood so you have your peace. A life for a life you have that know. So leave this place and do not come back or I'll make you"
"I'm not afraid you little girl"
"You should be"

I held my palm open and red light began to form I spread it over the witches and they disappeared. While I did that I could feel that something was wrong.