Confessions

CPD - Hai dudettes! Today will probably be a very embarrassing day, since Tragedy asked some embarrassing questions...

Jeff-ugh do we have to answer them?

TOBY-YES BITCH! DEAL WITH *twitch * I-IT

Slendy - Children let's just get along with the story...

       *TragedyMon magically appears! *

Tragedy - Hey guys! What was your most embarrassing moment? Got any people you're scared of? I know I do*looks at Offendy*

CPD-Hmm my most embarrassing moment was when I was little and I got into a conversation and everybody just stared at me... And I'm scared of Offendy too *shivers *

Toby- my most embarrassing moment was... Wait, was I talking about? *twitch * Oh I'm scared of n-nothing!

Slenderman - I don't recall having an embarrassing moment... Or being scared of someone...

Jeff- my most embarrassing moment was when I had to be naked for two whole days... And I may be 1% scared of Offendy

BEN- I don't really have an embarrassing moment, but I am scared of CPD's alter ego...

Everyone - *looks at CPD *

CPD - well my alter ego is pretty much a slut...so you should be scared her name is actually Jessica Rabbit no joke

Toby-I can deal with that *pervy face*

CPD - Shuddap

Masky- I don't have an embarrassing moment, and I am too scared of CPD's alter ego..

Hoodie - same as Masky..

CPD - *twitch * Hey.. Why are you so scared? Don't you want a woman in your life? I can be one..

Hoodie - TOBY  GET YOUR GIRL AWAY FROM ME!!!

Tragedy - I'll help *hits CPD on the head with a Nutella box *

CPD - why you do that meanie?

Toby - cuz Jessica was hitting on Hoodie...

CPD - Toby, you are the only one I want okay? Not Hoodie! Oh and sorry dude..

Tragedy - Dance party for lovers bitch! *puts on music * Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!

CPD - You know what's weird? The people who said they had crushes.. They don't like each other any more!

Toby-whatever.. *twitch*L-let's dance! I love you and this song!

CPD - aww me too! For both things! *dances with Toby *

Everybody *dances *

Tragedy *dances with Masky *This so cool! You are a great dancer! Here have some cheesecake! *puts cheesecake in Masky's mouth *

Masky - You are awesome!!!!

Tragedy - Awesome is my middle name dude!

CPD - Well bye dudettes! Love you all <3