Karaoke Fails (except CPD And Toby And BEN )

CPD - haiii my radical dudettes :D today the creepypastas will be doing karaoke!!

Jeff - WHY?!

CPD - cuz I wanna that's why B)

Sally YAY! Let's sing!!!

Ben - well, if we're gonna sing we pick any song we want!

CPD - Fine... Slendy u start!

Slendy - *tries to sing Slenderman song* Slenderman, Slenderman, you're so awesome and epic...

CPD - THAT IS NOT HOW THE SONG GOES >:(

Jeff- nightmares equals me, I will stab everything, I travel night and day, and say go to *everyone boos* hey!! (was singing his version of sweet dreams are made of this*

Ben - a little danger's never stopped me before, seduced by hypnotic eyes, and A kiss to die for

Everything you do causes me pain, torture me with a smile, putting me with your flame... (jeffree Star, I'm in love with a killer)

Everyone-*___*

Sally - sucking too hard on your lollipop, or I'm gonna kill you now :D (lollipop MIKA)

CPD- well they encourage your complete cooperation, send you roses when  they think you need to smile, I can't control myself because I don't know how, and they love me for it honestly I'll be here for a while... (blood my chemical romance)

Everyone - (*________*)

Toby - hey soul sister, ain't that *twitch * mister mister on the radio, stereo the way you move ain't fair ya know! (hey soul sister Train)

       WINNERS - CPD, BEN, TOBY

       :DDDDDD