#4

tsukki day through the class daydreaming and not paying much attention. he honestly didn't care much about school. he already knew a lot, in his last school that had him doing harder work that the other kids couldn't do.

he didn't wanna brag but he felt as if he was a very smart kid and he was the smartest kid.

he got called on and looked the board for a second before answering it correctly, all the kids awed him including the teacher.

"well, tsukki you're pretty smart." the teacher praised him.

tsukki just shrugged.

soon the bell rang and tsukki didn't wanna hang out with the other kids so he kinda just sat on the swings didn't talk, until yamaguchi found him and sat on the swings beside him.

"hey tsukki, is didnt ask my mom but do you wanna come over later? after school? maybe stay for supper?" he asked a whole bunch of questions.

"i dunno maybe." tsukki said looking down. "i'll think about it."

a smile appeared on yama's face and he nodded happily. "yay, okay that sounds good."

a/n: sorry its short as heck but i'm tryna think of things, i promise i'll get to where they're in high school soon, i just kinda wanna lay out their childhood and how the became friends before i move on to the highschool.

05/12/18