Chapter 1

You run around the palace trying to find a place to hide from the guards coming after you.You saw an open vent and squeezed into it.You had just stolen an apple and blanket for a little homeless girl.For the first time you were caught doing it.You backed up inside the vent and then ended up above the All-Fathers throne room.There was a lady walking around in there holding about 5 books.She was very gorgeous.

POP then vent snapped."Ughhhh"you sigh in pain."Oh my dear what has happened to you?"the lady you saw before asked you.You looked up at her with fear in your eyes."Frigga??"you ask,hope filling your eyes."Do i know you sweetie?"she asked as if she was trying to figure out who you were."It's me Y/N".Frigga's eyes lit up and she embraced you in a tight hug."Y/N! I'm so glad your okay!"I smiled until a guard came into the room."Drop the girl!"the guard commanded.

"She is under arrest for theft".The guard finished.Frigga looked at you as if she was saying im sorry and she had to let you go.You couldn't be mad at her because she was like a mom to you since yours always hated you."Please bring me some books when you can Frigga."I smiled at her.I knew exactly where i was going....the dungeon."Haha looks like we have no empty cells miss,so you'll have to share a cell with someone.

"They walked over to a cell and threw you in."What the hell!?You don't have to be so rough ya know."They just laughed and left.You went to go sit on a bed when you heard a familiar voice."That bed is taken already."You had a smirk growing on your lips as you looked up to find a tall,slim,pale skinned man,with emerald green eyes,and slicked back shoulder length jet black hair."Hello,Loki."You said with a smile."Hello to you too Y/N."Loki looked at you for a moment ans finally spoke up again."You've grown."He said."So have you."

"When was the last time we saw each other?8years?" You asked."That's about right."He said looking down."Loki,I'm so sorry i never came back to the palace.....my mother locked me in my room and....said i couldn't come back until i was 18."You said.Loki just stared at your (s,m,l) (H/C) hair and looked amazed."You know,i knew it was you when you were thrown in here Y/N."You looked at him confused."Yea?How?" you ask.Loki chuckled."No Asgardian woman curses except you."You scoff at his comment and stare at him playfully."How did you get here anyway?"Loki asked.

"Well um....my mother kicked me out at 16,i came up to town and started asking around for food,blankets,and clothing.No one would help me so i started playing pranks on people to scare them into giving me the stuff i needed.Well today there was this little girl who was homeless,she has ribs showing so i had to do something.I stole her a blanket and some food but got caught this time,and that's how i ended up here."Loki chuckled."I always knew you were mischievous."He said.You smiled at him knowing he was right.