Chapter 17

It's now been 6 weeks since I killed Malekeith.I have healed perfectly.Lately Loki has been acting strange,so strange he doesn't even want to talk to me that much."Loki!" I shout as I see him."H-hey y/n."I furrow my brows when he stuttered."Loki...why have you been so..distant lately?Am I being too close?To much for you?Are you wanting t-to...."My eyes started to water.Lokis eyes widened as he realized what I was about to say.

"Oh God Darling!! Never!"He says wrapping his arms around me.I pull a small smile."Then what's going on?"I ask still confused.

"I can't tell you right now darling,but I promise I will tell you in 3 days."I was confused but nodded anyway.As I'm walking to the gardens I couldn't help but think about what he's going to tell me.

I worry about our relationship.I hope it's not me causing this."God,I need to get my mind off this,or I'm going to kill myself before Thursday."

LOKI'S POV

I find it so hard to keep this from y/n.It hurts me to know that she thought all this was her fault.I just knew that if I stayed so close I'd end up telling her before I wanted to.

As I approach mothers room I begin to smile.I am excited to get y/ns gift.

I walk in to find mother sitting in her chair reading a book."Hello mother"I say with a slight smile."Loki!" I walk closer to her."Have you gotten it yet?"I ask.She smiles a nods her head."Come with me."I follow her into her secret library that only I knew of.

Mother approached me after going somewhere."Here it is,just what you wanted"She said smiling at me.

I took the little black box and opened it.I smiled at the sight of the ring.Just what I asked for.Its a gold ring with emeralds.

"Thank you mother".I said smiling and I hugged her."When will you ask her?"Wednesday."Mother smiled."Good luck Loki.I love you"Thank you mother,and I-i love you too.

YOUR POV

"Hey Thor?" Silence."Thor!" He jumped."Yes lady y/n?""Do you know what Loki is going to show me?I feel like he's hiding something from me."Thor smiles."Lady y/n,do not feel bad.My brother has a great surprise for you."I furrow my brows"H-he does?"Thor nods."Just Wait y/n.I believe you will definitely be surprised."

I smile."Thanks Thor.""Anytime lady y/n." As I leave I can't help but wonder what that surprise is.Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight.

        AN

I'm sorry it took me so long to write this chapter.At least I got it out right?I thought of something new I want to do.

What do you think will happen next?

Should I add some new characters?

Do you want me to do a Q and A chapter?

What's your favorite chapter?

If anyone has an idea you'd liked to be put in the book let me know,and I'll try and fit it in somewhere🙂