Chapter 16

I charge into Malekeiths throne room.My daggers were drawn ready for battle.I ran behind him,but to my demise there was a trap.I fell through the floor about 2 stories,then hit the hard stone."Damnit.."I threw my dagger at Malekeith and hit him right through the head."Bullseye."I say with a smirk.Then I feel a horrible pain in my leg."AAAAHH!" I scream due to the pain.

I tried to stand,but it was no use.My leg was most definitely broken."Loki...Thor..where are you guys?"I remember trying to stand before everything went black.

Loki's POV

Thor and I were running through Malekeiths castle,when we saw the Throne room."She must be in there."I saw Malekeith with one of y/ns daggers in his head."Nice shot..."I look over to the trap and she y/n down there."My gods!Y/n!?Thor!Get help!"Thor ran in and grabbed y/n.We ran back to Asgard to get to the bifrost as quick as possible.

"Heimdall,send us back to the avengers tower on Midgard!"I said in a panic.Heimdall nodded.I am sorry Heimdall...thank you.We finally got there and ran y/n to stark and Bruce."Help her!"I yell at them pointing towards y/n.They're eyes widen."Hurry up and get her on the bed!"Bruce says.I watch as they put Ivs in her hand,tubes in her arms and a mask around her face."Please be okay.."I whisper to myself.

Your POV
I had begun to wake up.I tried to sit up,but it felt like knives stabbing me everywhere.I heard the beeping of a machine.I also felt tubes connected to my arms and an IV in my hand."What the hell happened to me?"I heard shuffling and before I know it loki was by me."Oh thank god,your okay!"He says."What happened to me?"Loki smiled.

"Well,you fell in a trap,threw a dagger at Malekeith and killed him,then apparently you passed out.Thor and I rescued you,brought you back here."I nodded.I started to smirk though remembering now that Malekeith is dead."What are you thinking about y/n?"I looked up at him."The fact that I killed
."Loki nods.He bends down and kisses me."I love you."He tells me."I love you too."

Sorry for this chapter being shorter than usual.Ive been EXTREMELY busy lately.Im on the yearbook committee this year and I have meetings to attend.I also have my homework I have to do,and conditioning my chickens for the upcoming shows.Hope you guys stick around and thanks so much for everything.Also I got a comment the other day from someone that made me feel so good and I got motivated to write more.Thank you everyone and I love y'all.