Chapter 3

Y/N POV

You still couldn't get the kiss from Loki out of your mind.Was it real?Did it mean anything?How could this happen?Are you really falling for him?You snapped out of you thoughts when Loki cleared his throat."Darling,are you okay?"He asked.You smiled and nodded.He looked at you like he didn't believe you.He didn't say anything else.All of a sudden sirens started going off like crazy and you had no idea what it meant.Then you realized that the yellow barrier preventing you from escaping was gone.You smiled and knew just who had taken the barrier down,Loki.

You were finally free of that cell.It wasn't bad considering that Frigga had tried to make it as comfortable as possible with chairs,a table,and two beds plus new books everyday.Having your own chambers though was much better and much more private and....relaxing.....i guess.Loki grabbed your wrist and started running to the stairs."Where are we going Loki?"You asked."To Midgard."Your eyes widened at his response.Midgard?! I would think that would be the last place Loki wanted to go since the avengers are there and what not.I'm surprised he didn't decide to go somewhere like Vanaheim or Jotunheim.But Midgard it is I guess.

I"ve never been on Midgard,well honestly i've never been to any other realm that i know of."Hurry up!"Loki told me impatiently."Okay okay,i'm coming."I replied.We were in the palace gardens."Loki?How is being in the gardens going to get us to Midgard?"He stared at me and then grabbed my wrist and pulled me through this different looking bush.After climbing through the bush i looked and saw street lights and huge tall buildings filling the streets wherever you went.I was amazed at the sight.Loki chuckled and said"You should probably change out of your armor."I looked at my armor and laughed slightly."Oh.RIght."I snapped my fingers and changed into black skinny jeans,a blue long sleeve shirt that said keep calm and love loki on it,black leather boots,and a black trench coat.

Loki was wearing black jeans,a white button up shirt,black  boots similar to his asgardian boots,and a black trench coat.He began walking towards a Holiday Inn Hotel that was half destroyed."What happened to the hotel?"I asked mostly to myself.Loki gulped and i looked at him."I-I did this..."Loki said.I was slightly confused but then i remembered hearing about the New York attack and thats the whole reason Loki was in the cell.I looked at Loki and  then i walked closer and hugged him.He tensed up at first and then let loose.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Loki..."I said feeling like it was kind of my fault."It;s fine Y/N.I'm just glad I have you now."He said.I blushed at his comment."Let's go find a room and get some sleep."I told Loki.He nodded and we went in the hotel to find a place to stay while were here.

THE END

JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKKJKJK

Don't Worry guys i wouldnt do that to ya! :) Vote and comment! Im also open to requests! <3