Losing Hope

In Neo Domino City

Luna walks back to the Tops, but what is different is that she has been down for the past few days. When she makes it home, she walks to her bedroom, lays down in her bed, and thinks about one person: her brother, Leo. It's been a long week since Leo was carried away from here by the Crimson Dragon.

Luna: (thinking) Leo, I hope you're doing okay. Even though it's been a week, it feels like forever. I wish I could see you again so I can finally help you. But, I hope you're doing fine and being safe. I miss you, Leo.

When she finally snaps out of her thoughts and dresses into her casual clothes, she hears a knock at the door and she goes to open it. It seems that the ones at the door are Rally Dawson; a friend of Yusei's from the Satellite, and Patty; a friend of her and Leo at Duel Academy.

 It seems that the ones at the door are Rally Dawson; a friend of Yusei's from the Satellite, and Patty; a friend of her and Leo at Duel Academy

Rally: Hey, Luna. We wanted to drop over to see what's going on and if you're doing okay.

Luna: (confused) What are you talking about?

Patty puts a hand on her shoulder and looks at Luna with remorse.

Patty: Yusei told all of us everything about what happened to Leo. At first, we didn't believe it but after we saw the footage from Daedelus Bridge, we knew it was true.

When Patty and Rally mention Leo, Luna breaks down crying, for how long she doesn't know, but one thing's for sure, she misses him a lot. She wants to see him again, and it looks like her wish might be granted as the three of them are enveloped in a strange light. When they look around, they see Luna's Ancient Fairy Dragon in front of them and she's in a forest clearing.

 When they look around, they see Luna's Ancient Fairy Dragon in front of them and she's in a forest clearing

Ancient Fairy Dragon: Luna, I sense you're sorrow. May I ask what's wrong?

Luna: It's nothing. Just that I miss my brother. I miss Leo! I want him back.

Ancient Fairy Dragon, Patty, and Rally hate seeing Luna like this, so she comforts her as much as possible.

Ancient Fairy Dragon: Don't worry, Leo is fine. He even wanted me to give this to you.