Arrived Assistance

As Ancient Fairy guides the trio through the spirit world, they see a lot of Duel Monsters playing and being friendly to each other.

Rally: Wow, the Spirit World looks very peaceful, but I can't see Leo anywhere.

AFD: Leo and his monsters found refuge at a place over in the distance, called Satellite.

The small group flies towards a desolate city, run-down, and full of monsters (Morphtronics, Vehicroids, Cyber Dragons, Crystal Beasts, and different Dragons). Ancient Fairy Dragon lands down and they walk into the city where the monsters are at.

Luna: Hello?

Some of the monsters look at her and gather around her.

Drillroid: Hey, You're Luna. Signer and Savior of the Spirit World.

Luna: Well, I wouldn't say that.

Boomboxen: It's great that you're here. We have some problems going on.

Rally: What's wrong, buddy?

Celfon: Well, the Ancient Gears are out to destroy us. And our master is losing hope, and he's the only hope we Morphtronics have.

Patty: Their master might be Leo.

Rally: I think so, too. (to Celfon) Do you know where he is?

Celfon: He's at that house on the hill over there. He resides there with the Dragonic Six and Power Tool Dragon.

Luna: Thank you.

They trek to the house and along the way they run into Luna's Spirit monsters who came to assist Luna while she's here. They finally make it to the house and knock on the door.

Inside the house

Blair and Spike hear a knock on the door and Blair declares that she'll answer it. When she gets to the door and opens it, she sees Ancient Fairy Dragon with her signer partner, Luna, and her two friends, Patty and Rally.

Blair: Hello, Ancient Fairy Dragon. Who are they?

AFD: This is my Signer, Luna. And they are Rally and Patty, a few friends of Luna.

Luna: Hello, uh...

Blair: Oh, my name's Blair Flannigan. So what bring you and your friends here to the Spirit World, Luna?

Luna: (concerned) Is my brother, Leo, here?

Blair: (sighs) Yeah, he is. But, he's hit depression more than we know it. No matter what we do, it's like he's standing on a shattered heart. He's upstairs if you want to see him.

Luna: Thanks.

Luna, Patty, and Rally run upstairs to a room that has the lights off, and someone lays down on the farthest bed. That someone, in particular, is Leo. He looks like his spirit has left him. Empty eyes, hair let down and tear marks on his face with red eyes.

Luna: (shocked) L-L-Leo?

Leo is in shock when he hears the voice, a voice he has never heard for a long time. He gets up from the bed and turns around to see his sister and best friends.