Krii7y & Fitz #1a

S/o to my second account TonyPadilla04 go check it out bitches

Lucas' POV

I sat down at my computer, smiling toward the beautiful boy whose blonde locks flashed up on my screen. His Skype name and avatar were only now letting me receive these messages, I wasn't quiet sure how to take it.

Kryoz ❄
Check your doorstep, I'm sorry Lucas...

Kryoz ❄
I'm leaving you in charge

Kryoz ❄
You owe me

I walked to my door, my sister was stood there almost crying. She held in her hand a box of casets - or tapes.

Her eyes watered, a single tear slowly escalated down her cheek. I read the note, I instantly knew what this was. I knew it. It was a goodbye.

I rushed out to my car, my red car. Red. I don't like that colour anymore... I started it up, the engine being a little pushy and rejective but it soon obeyed me and started up.

speeding through my streets although I was on Probation, I sooner or later reached the house - the bakers - Johns house.

I was too late.

The body bag had no straps, Olivia (Johns Mum) was covered in blood. They just had the body in a black cover, I wondered how they were going to manoeuvre the body of my best friend. They just threw it. Into the back of the ambulance, threw it like it was nothing. Little meant nothing!

He was my bestfriend, and fitz is going to feel lost after this.