DaithiDeWildcat #1 (request)

request for Lazilyproductive

I actually really love this ship ngl

Soooooo Angst with a fluffy ending, eh I'll try xD

Tyler's POV

"David?!" I bellowed, my voice cracking a little as I run around the house. I heard the barks of our dogs but nothing else.

"This isn't fucking funny! Where are you, I need my shirt! I have a fucking meeting!" I screamed again, anger building up inside of me. The dogs now barking even louder.

"What?!" I heard the Irish man call back from the ground floor. The dogs his away and started playing in the garden to probably escape the sound.

"I need my fucking shirt!" I screamed back from the third floor balcony.

"Why? Where the fock are you going?" He called back, not sounding angry but just curious and irish.

"To a fucking meeting!" I screamed back. He slowly started making his way up the stairs to me, I looked pissed.

"Don't get angry with me! You took away half my fucking wardrobe just to visit Marcel!" He bellowed back.

"Fucking hell, David! Just give me my god damn shirt!"

"Fine! Fucking take it! Have fun in your meeting, don't get so fucking angry when all I did was borrow a fucking shirt! Fuck you Tyler!" He screamed, he threw the shirt at me and stormed into the guest bedroom.

-

"Again, David!" I grumbled to myself, hearing no noise in the house but just a load of muddy prints from David, Joe, Kino and Tony.

"David?!" I called, no answer but the barks of Kino and Tony. No joe.

I go over to the kitchen, whipping out a bottle of whisky from our cabinet and pouring a glass, ready to drink away the stress.

-

David's POV

I came home at 11pm from an hour late dog walk, hanging up the lead and taking my boots off. I bathed Kino, Tony and Joe earlier because it was muddy, but honestly it had dried up by now so Joe didn't need another.

I grabbed the mop from our cleaning cabinet of our massive and suspiciously quiet house and started to clean and mop the entrance of the house floor. Once I did so, I just took a deep breathe and went on a search to apologise to Tyler.

"Tyler?" I called out, not screaming but shouting in a calm tone. I heard a lot of laughing as I approached the living room and an unhealthy belch. Ew.

I walked in, seeing Tyler almost passing out as he had a bottle of Jack Daniels in his right hand as he was petting Kino with his other. Tony was fast asleep, surprisingly.

"what da fock is all o' dis?" I screamed, clearly angered by how much of a wasted mess he was being.

"Wh-what?" He basically burped.

"Why the fock have you been drinking! Sit up!" I shouted once more, he just laughed as he still lay there on the floor, on the stone cold tiled fucking floor. I huffed as I leant down and picked his sorry drunken ass up, he didn't bother fighting back as he just cursed at me.

"Get the fuck off of me, fucking Irishman..." He mumbled the words 'fuck off' multiple times.

"Kino! Attack!" He slurred. I'm response, Kino barked playfully.

"Good boy.." He mumbled, as I continued to drag him out the room with his arm around my neck. (Reference, comment Sumo if you understood)

I didn't bother trying to sober him up, so I just put him to bed. I was sick of the conflict, so tomorrow it was going to be a better day.

-

Third Person

It was the next morning. Tyler had changed clothes, had a shower but was now back in bed with a huge hang over. He hadn't spoken to David all day, it was already 1pm.

There were two knocks on the bedroom door before the tall Irish man peaked his head through. David brought in some orange juice, toast with egg and paracetamol. He set it bedside Tyler, then climbed into the other side of the bed.

Tyler very tiredly sat up, facing his body over to David as he huffed out in defeat.

"I'm sorry, for the amount of arguments lately and how much of a pain in the ass I probably was last night..." Tyler said, David smiled over.

"I'm sorry too, for also causing some childish arguments and being an ass sometimes.." They both giggled, David hugging Tyler and leaning on his chest.

Tyler hugged David back, both of them comfortably cuddling as Tyler turned the bedroom TV on. David looked up to Tyler, both making eye contact.

"I love you, sometimes.." David muttered, causing Tyler to giggle and caress David's cheek.

"I love you also... You ass..." Tyler answered, David smiled wide as Tyler leant down slightly and kissed the tip of David's cute curvy nose. David giggled and Tyler played with David's hair.

Tyler ate his breakfast and thanked David, both of them cuddling as Tyler gently caressed David's arm and side. Sooner or later, you could hear the faint adorable snores of no one other than David.

READ

IMPORTANT MESSAGE NEXT CHAPTER

TYY <3