At Home...

1) Sit in your room with an air horn. Honk when people go by.

2) Tape the front door shut.

3) Sing loud, obnoxious songs when family members are using the bathroom. (Let it Go)

4) Look over siblings shoulders when their on the computer, and yell "What the heck are you looking at!!" when parents go by.

5) Wrįté ūśîñg råndóm áćčéńt mārkš.

6) Question everything someone says or does.

7) Call money dough.

8) Spend hours in the bathroom and come out wearing hideous makeup. Ask if it looks good.

9) Wear multiple hats.

10) When told to do something say "But first, let me take a selfie." And start taking selfies.

11) Jump up and down when you need to use the bathroom.

12) Follow your dog around on all fours and ask to be fed under the table.

13) Have a duck face in every family picture.

14) Claim that your food has "real chocolate" and everyone else's doesn't.

15) Sit on the dinner table.

16) Ask for piggy back rides and cry when someone says no.

17) Ask your parents how they gave birth to you.

18) Wear your parents clothes.

19) Eat food with your hands.

20) Read this page out loud to them at dinner.

..........................................

Hi guys! If you like the book comment and favorite please! Also, if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comment!! Luv you guys!!

-Savanna