The beginning

Today was a day unlike any other. Today was the birth of a beautiful angel. Though nobody expected it she would grow to be stronger than Irene herself.

This was also the day that 'they' found her the day 'they' took her into their home.

~Timeskip to years later~

There was a great sadness in the air. It was heavier compared to the days before.

She felt it in her very core unknowing that this event could change her whole perspective on life.

There was a distant ringing in her ears from which she didn't know where. She turned to find a flock of birds flying away in panic.

The sound was a scream but not that of physical but of emotional pain. It sounded as if someone had taken something, or someone precious to them.

She felt it. No, sensed it. Though she didn't know how she knew whomever this was this person was in great distress. She looked in the direction of the sound and raised a curious eyebrow.

A pang resonated in her heart, she couldn't understand how. She thought for a moment, wondering who could cause such a thing. She started towards the screams origin thinking she was traveling father from her target, not knowing that now she was moving closer than she ever had towards it.

Not knowing of the terrible news she was going to hear. Not knowing the terrible fate that had fallen in her target.

Thank you for reading. I love all you faithful readers.

Bye