one.

[ʜᴀᴢɪɴɢ ɪs ᴊᴜɴᴍʏᴇᴏɴ's ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ]

___

"What are you doing?"

Baekhyun looked up from where he stood by the blender, a hand full of shredded cheese hovering above the opening as his gaze fell on Chanyeol, who was poking his head into the kitchen via the entrance. The latter's eyes lit up in dangerous curiosity, and Baekhyun just broke out into a grin before dropping the cheese into the blender.

"Working on the second part of hazing for the new pledge," he replied just as Chanyeol decided to walk in.

"We're doing that already?" he asked, peering down into the blender and taking a closer look at what was inside. He scrunched up his nose at the sight of a dark brown liquid, the glob of cheese slowly sinking to the bottom.

"Yeah, Jongdae says he thinks that Jongin's getting too comfortable." Baekhyun then spun around and sauntered over to the fridge, pulling out a tub of yogurt before returning to the counter. "I just think he's bored and wants to torture the poor boy. Not that I have a problem with that."

"What's in here, anyway?" Chanyeol questioned, watching as the last of the cheese mound disappeared under the brown goop.

"Milk, cheese, brown sugar," Baekhyun listed, tearing open the tub, "vodka, ketchup, cough medicine, a pickle, some dirt." He then dumped the yogurt into the blender, where it landed with a satisfying plop. "I think I might have put some raisins in there, but I'm not sure if they were actually raisins."

Chanyeol made a face. "Isn't that yogurt expired?"

"I sure fucking hope so," Baekhyun laughed out.

"He's gonna die after he drinks this," Chanyeol replied, though there wasn't a sense of remorse in his tone at all. They did this every year for the new pledge, and considering he had to drink something like this was well as witness two others (Kyungsoo and Sehun) suffer the same fate, he wasn't phased by it anymore. Actually, he was mildly excited to see this happen.

"What are you guys doing?"

Chanyeol looked up as Baekhyun focused on putting the lid on the blender, his eyes resting on Minseok, Yixing and Sehun trailing closely behind.

"Scratching my ass," Baekhyun replied, earning a snort out of Chanyeol as the three of them took a seat by island. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"It looks like you're making a mess–" Minseok started, only to be drowned out by the sudden loud whirring of the blender as Baekhyun turned it on.

"Sorry, Minseok, what was that!" Baekhyun exclaimed, eyebrows raised.

"I said–"

"What!" Baekhyun continued. He then shook his head and pointed at the blender. "It's too loud, I can't hear you!"

"Baekhyun–"

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Baekhyun shrieked.

Minseok paused, his lips pressed into a thin line as he looked from Baekhyun, to the blender, then back at Baekhyun. It had suddenly become apparent to him that Baekhyun was just being a dick, and so with his eyes narrowed, he finally replied, "No."

Baekhyun shut off the blender immediately.

"Oh, good," he replied, popping off the lid and pouring the now light brown goop into a nearby glass, filling it to the brim. "Now, someone needs to go get Jongin."

"I'll do it," Sehun volunteered, hopping off of his stool and trotting out of the kitchen, a devious grin on his face. Not even five seconds after, Junmyeon popped his head into the room.