two.

[ʀ.ɪ.ᴘ. ᴅᴏ ᴋʏᴜɴɢsᴏᴏ]

____

Kyungsoo had never really considered himself to be an artist. As a matter of fact, he sucked ass at drawing. Though, with him sitting in the half filled lecture hall, scribbling away in the back of his notebook with the utmost look of concentration on his face just minutes before the beginning of class, most people would think otherwise.

"Kyungsoo!"

Eyes open so wide that they were on the verge of popping out of his head, Kyungsoo winced as Chanyeol bulldozed his way into the seat next to him, tossing his beat up school bag onto the ground by his feet. The taller inquisitively peered over to look at what Kyungsoo had been drawing, only to have the shorter shut the book immediately.

Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol, cheeks tinted red and his heart racing from the scare he had just gotten. He may not talk much (or at all), but he did have a temper, especially around Chanyeol and Jongdae.

"Where do you think we should go this weekend?" Chanyeol asked, unfazed by Kyungsoo's unspoken death threat as he ruffled a hand through his own silver hair. The other simply shrugged, evidently not in the mood for acting or writing out what he had in mind.

It had become somewhat of a tradition for all the guys in the house to go out somewhere on weekends. Junmyeon had started it, claiming that it was a good way for them to bond after their very busy, very different weeks. Baekhyun had called it out as a load of bullshit and tried to end the whole going out thing after Yixing accidentally dropped a bowling ball on his foot one weekend. Obviously, he had failed.

"Come on," Chanyeol urged, making a grab for Kyungsoo's notebook. Panicking, the shorter quickly pulled it out of his reach. "Just write it down in the back of your book." Kyungsoo vigorously shook his head, holding his possession tightly to his chest and leaning backwards.

A moment passed as Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at his friend, suspicion growing, until he made another grab for the book, trying to pry it out of his hands. Kyungsoo let out a small yelp, swatting Chanyeol's hands away with one hand while he kept his grip with the other. Simultaneously, he was also trying to use his foot to push the taller away.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

The wrestling suddenly came to a stop as both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo froze, watching as Baekhyun settled into the seat directly in front of them. Jongdae was close behind, taking the seat beside him.

Chanyeol quickly released his grip on the book, making Kyungsoo fall sideways into the empty seat next to him with a thud. He then pointed at his fallen classmate. "Kyungsoo's hiding something!"

Jongdae turned around in his seat, suddenly interested. "What makes you say that?" He looked over at Kyungsoo, who was looking nervously around the lecture hall.

"He won't show me what's in his notebook," Chanyeol pointed at himself, "and he didn't answer me when I asked him where he wanted to go this weekend."

"You ever think that maybe Kyungsoo just doesn't like you?" Baekhyun asked, resting his forearm on the back of his chair as he looked up at Chanyeol. Kyungsoo couldn't help but smile at Baekhyun's teasing, one which was returned by the small redhead. Chanyeol only frowned, leaning forward to hit a laughing Jongdae upside the head just as the professor hurried his way into the room, dropping a big crate onto the top of his desk. The loud noise made the whole class quiet down and stare.