🪷 プロローグ 🪷

Prologue:

Prologue:

Birth Of A Princess 👑
🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Third Person POV:

It was a peaceful rainy night at the sakamaki. Cordelia was at a club while Kanato, Ayato, and Laito was asleep. Beatrix was forcing Reiji to stay in his room to study while Shu was in the woods. Christa was reading subaru a bedtime story. As everyone was doing their now thing there was someone worry about something very and really important. Karlheinz was walking back and forth in his room about his wife Masa who's 9 months pregnant. "Dear brother why are you worried about Masa" Richer said to Karlheinz as he took a seat. Karlheinz turned around and looked at Richer. "You don't understand Richer she can go into labor anytime" He said and sighs. "Well if you really that worried about her why don't you just go downstairs and check on her" Richer suggestion. "Thanks Richer" Karlheinz said and runs downstairs looking for Masa. While Karlheinz was running around Masa sitting in the living rubbing her belly. "I can't wait to meet you baby" She smiles and jumps when Karlheinz comes running in and knock a vase over. "Karlheinz! You scared me!" Masa yelled a little. Karlheinz came up to her and rubs her belly. "I'm sorry Masa I'm just worried about the baby" He said and smiles. Masa took his hand and held it "I know Karlheinz but we perfectly fine okay" Masa giggles and walks to the windows.

"You think we have a girl" Masa asked Karlheinz as he hug her from behind. "I don't know Masa because all my other wife's had boys but who's know this one might be a girl" Hs said and kisses Masa neck. Masa Laughs "Karlheinz dear stop tha- OW!" Masa holds her belly in pain. "Masa! You okay!" Karlheinz said. "M-My water broke Karlheinz the baby coming!" Masa said and lending on the wall. Karlheinz picked her up and teleport to Masa room and lays her down on the bed. "It's okay Masa just breath okay" He said to her and runs out the room to found a maid.  "Karlheinz is everything alright" Christa said as Karlheinz stop in front of her. "Where is Miki at Christa I need her now" He said panting. "She should be in the kitchen" She said. Karlheinz run downstairs and goes in the kitchen "Miki I need you" He said. "But I'm coo-" She didn't even have time to finish her sentence as Karlheinz grabs her and teleport back upstairs. "I was trying to Tell you I was cooking for a important event for Lady Cordelia!" Miki yelled. "Well Masa being in labor is more Important then that stupid food for that event!" Karlheinz yelled back. Soon they hear Masa scream and runs inside her room. "MASA!" They both yelled. "You two running around and shit while I trying to get this baby out of me!" Masa yelled. "Okay Togo you have to go well I do my job" Miki said and kicked Karlheinz out of the room and locked the door.

As Masa was screaming in pain someone was getting really annoy with all the yelling. "I CAN'T STUDY!!" Reiji yelled and get up and leaves his room. As he was walking to the noise see saw kanato standing in the doorway of his room. "Reiji who's screaming" He asked Reiji while holding teddy close to him. "I don't know Kanato let's just wake up everyone else" Reiji said and walks to Laito room and open this door. "If you came to wake me up you don't need to" Laito said and sits up. "Now all we need is Ayato" Kanato said and leaves while Reiji and Laito follows behind. "It Sound like Mother Masa is screaming right Reiji" Laito said. "I don't know Laito" Reiji said and walks in Ayato room seeing him sleeping with a princess doll. "What before we wake him up it's picture time~" Laito said and pulls out his camera. "Laito not now we have important things to do" Reiji said and kicked Ayato off the bed. "W-WHAT! HIW KICKED ME!!" Ayato yelled and Reiji cover his mouth. "We going to look for Father now let's go" Reiji said and walks away dragging Ayato down the hall with the others. Christa was holding Subaru as she saw Shu come inside the house all wet. "Shu how long you been out there" She asked him. "2 hours but I was just playing in the rain Mother Christa please don't be mad at me" Shu said looking down on the floor. Christa giggles "I could never be mad at you Shu plus you and your brothers are having a new sibling" She said and walks upstairs. It took Shu 2 minuets to process what Christa said and runs upstairs after her. "New sibling I want to meet Him first!" Shu yelled.

While Christa was waiting with Karlheinz to go inside the room Cordelia and Beatrix and their sons came up to Christa and Subaru. "Christa why do I smell a new scent of blood in here" Cordelia said while looking at Karlheinz. "Cordelia dear did you not notice that Masa have just given birth" Beatrix sighs "please use your head sometimes" She said. "Your lucky ou-" Cordelia was cut off by Miki. "Enough with the drama okay you guys can go inside the room now" Miki bows and leaves. As everyone walks inside the room they see Masa holding a pink blanket with a blue bow on the baby head. "So Masa is it a boy because I can got to sleep" Cordelia asked. "Well Cordelia if you must know it's a beautiful healthy baby girl" Masa said and the room was quiet. "A GIRL!!!!!" Everyone yelled. "Be Quiet!" Karlheinz whisper yelled. He walked over to Masa and took the baby away from her and show his wife's and sons. "She so pretty" Christa said. "Oh my she have some beautiful Moderate cyan color eyes" Cordelia said as Ayato, Laito, and Kanato jumped up and down to see. "Her eyes just changed to gold" Beatrix said with a smile. "I CAN'T SEE!" Ayato yelled and made the baby start crying. "AYATO! YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE GO TO YOUR ROOMS! TIME FOR BED!" Karlheinz yelled as everyone left except for Cordelia, Beatrix, and Christa and Subaru. "So what are you going to name her Karlheinz dear~" Cordelia asked with a grin on her face. Karlheinz looked over at Masa see her sleeping. "I will name her Mamiko because she so beautiful" He said and kisses her forehead while she fall asleep.

🪷Published: May 18, 2018🪷
🪷Updated: March 23, 2022🪷