🪷 第1章 🪷

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

Jealousy! Jealousy!
🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Third Person POV:

It's been 4 years since Mamiko was born and everything was perfect except for one thing Masa. Ever since Mamiko was born Karlheinz only have time for her and nobody else. She understand that's his first and only daughter but she all he thinks about even he comes home.

Masa POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching Mamiko playing with her toys while everyone else was outside. Now before you ask why we inside Karlheinz don't want Mamiko around his other wife's since she so innocent. "Mommy Mommy" Mamiko said running to me. "Yes sweetie" I smile. She looked at me for a few seconds. "When is daddy coming home"'she asked with a smile. I sigh he the only think she cares about, I look at my phone and see a text message from Karlheinz.

 I sigh he the only think she cares about, I look at my phone and see a text message from Karlheinz

"Mamiko go to the front door" I said to her and gets up. Mamiko ran to the door and looks at me and I nod my head and she open the door. "Daddy!" She yelled and runs into his arms. "I see you miss me princess" He said and picks her up and walks to me. "And how was your day love" He said and kisses me. I smiles and kisses back "It was lovely Karlheinz" I said and watch Mamiko pulling Karlheinz hair and giggling. "Daddy can we go outside since you home now" Mamiko said. Karlheinz just smiles and kisses her cheek. "Of course princess anything for you" He said and leaves. "You coming Masa" He asked me and I shakes my head "No I'm just gonna get some rest for a little while" I said and goes upstairs.

Karlheinz POV:

I watched at Masa went upstairs to her room. 'What's her problem' I thought and went outside with Mamiko. "Look who's home~" Cordelia said and walks over to me. "What do you want now Cordelia" I said and puts Mamiko down and she ran off to her brothers. "Well I just wanted to see if we can spend some time together since Mamiko always around you everyday" Cordelia said and hugs my arm. "No Karlheinz we should be spending time together" Beatrix said and hugs my other arm. I swear these two are gonna get the death of me. "Daddy! Daddy!" I look up and see Mamiko running to me crying. Cordelia and Beatrix looked at Mamiko shock and let's go of my arms and I knee down to her high. "What's wrong princess" I said and rubs her back. "K-Kanato won't let me play with the teddy bear" She said and sniff. "I'm going to hurt that boy" Cordelia said and walk off to where Kanato at. "Don't cry princess I go buy your own teddy bear okay" I said and picks her up and call my driver. "Where to Mr. Sakamaki" He said as me and Mamiko got inside the limo. "To the mall" I said and close the door. I look a Mamiko and see that she fall asleep. 'I wake her up when we get there' I thought and close my eyes.

🪷Skip time brought to you by Shu abs🪷

Mamiko POV:

I woke up when I heard the drive said where here and I looked at daddy and see him asleep. "Daddy! Daddy!" I said shaking him. "I'm up princess" He said and gets out and helps me out. "Okay princess you can get anything you want after you get your teddy bear" He said and holds my hand. "Can I get candy" I asked and he nods. We was around for an hour and I still didn't see a teddy bear I wanted. "This is the last store we going to see okay" Daddy said and we walks in. "Hello can I help you" A lady said to daddy. "Yes my daughter wants a teddy bear but every store we went to she didn't like their teddy bears" He said and the lady looks at me with a smile. "Don't worry I'm sure she would Like our teddy bears we have" She said and goes in the back. I look around and see two bears that's dress so cute and I ran to it. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I said. He walks over to me "Yes princess" He said and I point at two teddy bears.

"I see so which one you want princess" Daddy said

"I see so which one you want princess" Daddy said. I grabbed both of them. Daddy sigh at me. "Now sweetie you only can get one" He said. I just starting crying. "B-But you said I can get anything I want daddy" I kept on crying and stomp my feet. "Okay okay you can have both of them just please stop crying" He said and picks me up. "Yay!" I said and daddy pays for both of the teddy bears. "Now let's go get you some candy" He kisses my cheek and I smiles.

🪷🪷🪷Back at home🪷🪷🪷

Cordelia POV:

I just got finish yelling at Kanato and made him go to his room until dinner is ready. I was so mad I just sit down trying to calm down. "Cordelia what's wrong darling" I heard Richer said and kisses me. "Kanato made Mamiko cry because he didn't want to give her his teddy bear to play with" I said and sighs. "So where she at now" He asked. "Karlheinz took her to get her own teddy bear" I replied. "He probably spoiling her right now" Richer said and hugs me. "But who can blame him that is his only daughter and she mean the world to him" I said and looking at the sky. "Yeah i even notice that he ignores his favorite wife Masa because of Mamiko" He said. "I had fun at the mall today daddy" I heard Mamiko and moves away from Richer. "I see you brought everything she wanted or ask for Karlheinz" Richer said and walks over to Mamiko and pets her head. "How my favorite niece" He asked and she giggles and hugs him "I'm your only niece uncle Richer" Richer laughed "Yeah you right about that" He said as he left. 'Hm I guess I should talk to Masa since she all lonely now Ha!" I thought.

Masa POV:

I watched at Karlheinz carrying bags of things he brought for Mamiko. "I should have never had you Mamiko! Because of you Karlheinz don't give me attention! now I'm gonna to get rid of you"'I said and looks at my phone and call someone.

????: "Well ain't this funny Masa I knew you would come back to me"

Masa: "You was right I should have just stayed with you"

????: "Aww how sweet but what do you really need from me Masa"

Masa: "I want to get rid of my daughter! She the reason why Karlheinz not paying attention to me!"

????: "Oh I see well I got an idea just meet me at the abandon church at 7:00 tomorrow night"

Masa: "Okay I be there Bye"

I hang up and phone and watching Karlheinz form the window. 'Have your fun with Mamiko now Karlheinz because soon she would be gone" I thought and laughs.

🪷Published: August 14, 2018🪷
🪷Updated: March 23, 2022🪷