🪷 第2章 🪷

Chapter 2:

                                      Chapter 2:

Daddy's little "spoiled" Princess 👑
🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

Karlheinz POV:

I was watching Mamiko eating her candy while sitting next to Shu and smiles when she looked at me. "You seem to be happy around you daughter then your sons" I heard a familiar voice said. I sigh and turn around to see Richter looking at me with hate and anger. "What's the problem dear brother you mad you can't have children of your own" I said and smirks. Richter just rolled his eyes looks at Mamiko. "You love her more then anyone even your so called favorite wife" He said and sits down. I chuckled "Richter you really think I cared about Masa I was only using her to have Mamiko I'm tired of having here sons and since that she gave me a daughter I don't need her anymore" I said and see Mamiko walking up to me. I smiles and picks her up. "Yes princess" I said and She looked at me "I'm slewpy daddy" She said and rubs her eyes. "Okay sweetie let's go have a nap" I said and looks back at Richter "We finish this talk later" I left and goes inside. I look down and see Mamiko already sleeping and I kisses her head "My little princess" I said and goes to the her. "Karlheinz~" I heard the Demon calling me. "Yes Cordelia" She goes to hug me be see my holding Mamiko and backs up a little. "Oh I didn't know you had Mamiko with you I tell you later" She said and left. I goes in my room and lay Mamiko down on the lay and lay next to her and also take a nap.

Masa POV:

I walking back and forth in the living room think about Karlheinz not loving me. Maybe I should call Lucifer back and tell him I changed my mind because Karlheinz do love me just not right now. "Don't be silly Masa of course he love you more than his other wife's" I said to myself and sits down. "You think he actually loves you Masa ha don't make me laugh" I heard Cordelia said and I stand up. "Your lying Karlheinz do love he just having a hard time showing it right now since I had Mamiko!" I yelled at her. She just laughed at me and walks closer to me. "Masa dear Karlheinz just used you! He don't care about you! Hell he don't even care about use or his sons he only cares about Mamiko" She said and leaves. I look down. 'I don't care what she said Karlheinz do love me I just need to get rid of Mamiko and everything will go back to normal. I Already promise Lucifer he can take Mamiko.' I though.

Mamiko POV:

I wake up because I was missing my teddy bears so I got up but see daddy sleeping so I careful got out of bed and leaves the room. "Maybe I leave them in the game room" I said and walks down the hall. "Ha! You lose Shu" I heard Laito said and I open the door. Ayato looks at me and smiles. "Mamiko!" He said and hugs me. I saw Kanato playing with one of my teddy bears and I ran over and grab it. "Mine!" I yelled at him. "Give it back I was playing with it first!" He yelled back and pulls on it. Me and Kanato kept going back and forth pulling it and I start to heard something rip. "It's going to rip" Laito said. I was about to let go but I fall and my teddy bear rips in half. "Teddy.." I said and looks at it and and tears up and everything goes black.

Third person POV:

As Mamaiko tears up she jumps on Kanato and start hitting him. Shu, Laito, and Ayato ran out of the room to go find their father and they ran to his room and bang on the door. Karlheinz got angry by the noise and got the and open it. "WHAT!" He yelled and they got scared. "Um Mamiko and Kanato is fighting Father" Shu said shaking. After he said that Karlheinz got worry about this little princess and get runs to the game room to see Mamiko beating Kanato up badly. "Mamiko Stop!!!" Karlheinz yelled.

Mamiko POV:

'Where am I' I said.

???: 'Aww hey little Mamiko it's finally nice to meet you' A lady said to me.

'I'm scared I want my daddy' I tears up.

???: 'Aww don't cry your safe' it said and hugs me.

'Who are you miss' I asked.

???: 'I'm you silly your inner demon' She said

'W-wait What's your name and how to I get out' I asked her hoping she would tell me.

???: 'I can't tell you that right now but I have to do we will met again Mamiko and don't worry you should be getting out right about now' She said and disappear.

"Mamiko Stop!!!" Someone yelled and I blinked my eyes and looks around. "Daddy" I said and see him looking at me shock. I look down and see Kanato all bruises up and bleeding. I back up and start crying. "Don't cry princess you didn't do anything wrong" Daddy rushed to me and pick me up. "See princess I'm not mad at you I'm happy you punished Kanato for ripping your teddy bear in half" He said but I just kept crying. "Sweetie please don't cry I buy you anything you want or we can go somewhere you like to go I just hate to see you cry princess" Daddy said and kissing my cheek I sniff. "Can we go to the park daddy" I asked him. He smiles "Yes princess" Daddy said and we leave. "Wait father what about Kanato" Ayato said. "What about him" Daddy said and kept walking.

Richter POV:

"So it seem like Kanato snapping her" I said to Cordelia with a smirk. "For a 3 year old she sure can fight" She said and watch Laito and Ayato takes Kanato to his room. "Now I know why Karlheinz never said no to Mamiko she get violent and reckless" I said. So Karlheinz can use Mamiko as a weapon when she is triggered by something. "interesting" I said and continue thinking about Karlheinz and his plans.

🪷Published: February 17, 2021🪷
🪷Updated: March 24, 2022🪷