Ingredient: The Cafe Manager and The Artiste Manager

As Jin shakes your hand, he observes your facial expression, and it looks as though you don't recognise him. Considering that you are not fangirling or acting crazy, he considers you not a threat in that sense.

In fact, it is only now that he feels a sense of calm. As you wipe down the countertops, the aura around you can only be described as steady, calm, gentle.

He is just waiting for you to ask him questions about what just happened with the screaming girls but you never do, even when you glance at him, checking up on him. Just that fact alone piques his interest in you.

-Are you not the least bit curious in any way?-

The thought crosses his mind.

"I am curious. But I don't want to pry into your affairs, we are after all, still considered strangers."

"Are you a mind reader?"

You laugh, "No, but it's written all over your face. When you work in retail, you learn to read faces and body language quite well. Well, that and you actually said that. So, no, definitely not a mind reader."

He hadn't realised that he had verbalised his thoughts, and pink dusts across his cheeks.

He clears his throat and continues as if not perturbed, "So you are curious, but you don't seem to recognise me."

"I do, Kim SeokJin. Worldwide handsome of BTS."

You blow him a kiss, his trademark, just to embarrass him, laughing ever more. The pink on his cheeks deepen to a red.

"Ya~ I only say that to make it funny. It embarrasses people around me so it kinda helps them to feel more at ease. It's more a joke than truth."

You step up to face him and look into his eyes, "I think it's more truth though."

His blush deepens even more, and you laugh at his embarrassment.

"Hey you're just out to make fun of me."

"It's fun to see you so flustered." you smile fondly at him as you go about stock taking the dry ingredients on the shelf.

Jin was turning out to be nothing like you expected. Yes, you sense a bit of ego but you attribute that to normal male ego. He has a warm, approachable disposition. The air around him comes across to you as gentlemanly. Guys like him have always come across to you as cocky and arrogant and they have proved themselves right at every turn. Even coming to the point you would consider them rude and self conceited. Instead, he is embarrassed about his looks, courteous and polite and he is not even bragging about his achievements.

You watch the news and you see how they report about BTS' successes and how they have come so far.

"Are you Korean?"

"Why do I not look like a Korean?" you raise an eyebrow with that question.

He tries to back track, thinking that you are indeed Korean and have taken offense.

"Ah, no I meant, you don't look like one ah, no, I meant, you... ah, this is not what I intended."

You snigger on the sly, enjoying his reaction, getting flustered.

"Ya~ will you stop teasing me?"

"Hey I'm older than you, no using "Ya" with me. I am indeed not Korean. It's fun to see you all flustered, your ears turn red really cutely. I would have thought your members tease you to no end too."

"They do, but I know them well enough to know when they're joking so I just play along."

"So how did you end up with them anyway? No wait, how did you with the fangirl mob chasing after you in the first place?"