Ingredient: The Manager and The Fan

WWH: Y/N

Me: Yes?

WWH: I'm craving your chocolate cupcakes

Me: And then what? It'll appear at the snap of my fingers? I'm not Thanos

WWH: Nooooooo, you're Doctor Strange. You snap your fingers and the beer refills itself. Except, in your case it's cupcakes. :D

Me: ...

WWH: Please~

Me: You coming to collect it?

WWH: Can you deliver it? Please~

Me: I can't, I'm rushed off my feet now. And I have no spare personnel now. Delivery can only be like, 7pm.

WWH: :(

Me: Sorry...

WWH: I'll send my manager then :D

WWH: He'll be there in 10.

WWH: Thanks Y/N!

You stare at the message and groan at the thought of Sejin coming to pick up the cupcakes for Jin. You knew that Sejin is not very welcoming of you. You just hope that by 'manager' Jin sent another manager on their team.

10 minutes later, your wish was not granted.

"Hi, is Y/N here?"

"She is busy in the kitchen at the moment. Maybe I can help you instead?"

"It's quite imperative that I meet her."

At the forceful tone of his voice, you decide to spare your service staff Nina some grief, and come out from the kitchen.

"Hey Nina, I need you in the kitchen, I can take over here. Check the dishes and cupcakes that are in the ovens. And then I need you to help with the prep, just measuring the dry ingredients. I will be right back there to help with the rest of the prep. Oh yes, I have broth on high heat, bring it down to a small fire to simmer. Thanks Nina."

You finally turn to Sejin, "So how can I help you today?"

"Jin said to come collect cupcakes from you."

"I assume that you have other things to say considering you are quite insistent on meeting me."

"You're very astute."

"I also know that you don't really like me a lot."

"I don't unlike you either, if that is a word."

"It is, but not to be used in that context. I think you're looking to use a double negative, you don't exactly don't like me."

Sejin raises an eyebrow, "You don't mince your words."

"I have a cafe to run, staff to manage, suppliers to hound, headquarters to report to, so on and so forth. So no, I don't have the patience to mince on words to people who are making me distinctly uncomfortable."

"Touche."

"And I understand why you are distinctly showing how you feel about me."

"I have to have a talk with you. This is off the books, not on my boss' orders. So do you think you have time for me tonight?"

"Mr Kim, it sounds an awful lot like a date."

"You know very well it is not."

"I'm trying to joke with you Sejin. Then, come by after 9 then. I will put aside time for you."