Step 5: Add the rest of the Boy and ⅓ of the girl.

A/N Disclaimer: I understand that some readers will be a little sensitive to this chapter that it paints an unpleasant picture of fans. The point of this is, it's fictional and I am not saying in any way that ARMYs are like that. Please bear with me =)

In any case, I hope you have been enjoying the story so far ^_^  

  ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ . ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯  

A few weeks later, you had the TV on at home, before heading in for work, when you saw the news flash.

It was about Jin and his family. The news flash shows his mother being followed by fans and his brother's girlfriend being followed around shopping as well. Photos of all the family members, the house and their company address were posted and have been circulating around SNS for the whole day.

Me: Jin!

Me: Are you alright?

He doesn't reply and you don't want to bother him but you can't help but be worried about him for the rest of the work day. It is worse as it is Sunday where it is usually not crazy busy considering that your flow of customers are generally the office workers from the right of the cafe and the students from the left. The ones who are here, are the fans and the students who are working on urgent assignments. Mostly on this day, you replenish food that can be kept, some of the fresh food prep, measure the dry ingredients for the week now. As you're prepping in the kitchen you hear a small ruckus outside that your service staff Min-a is trying to calm. You step out to deal with it.

"Hey, you're the manager here?"

"Yes, I am, how can I help you?"

"Stop harassing Jin, you crazy bitch. You're not good enough for him."

You are shocked at what the customer is saying to you, that anger starts to boil in your veins. It is very hard to keep calm but then, this is not the first time someone has insulted you just because you are associated with someone else, or for no rhyme or reason at all.

"Miss, everyone has basic human rights, so if you want to insult me, please do as what most people do these days. Post it on SNS where I will either never read it, or on a platform where I can delete it. Here, have some hot tea to calm down, it's cold outside, you will need it when you leave. Thanks!"

Sighing, you wonder if this was what has happened with Jin's brother's girlfriend with all those people following her around.

The rest of the day passes by uneventfully, but the worry is still etched on your face.

"Jin still hasn't replied you yet?" Kamin asks just as she's packing.

You're grateful for Kamin, someone who happened to land on your doorstep about three months after you opened. You'd put up posters around campus and on the front door of your cafe. She'd loitered around with her daughter in tow, having gone from place to place looking for any type of work, downtrodden and in despair. She was recently divorced and needed to find work to support her and her daughter, considering that she had left her husband of her own accord and he went on that account to not give her alimony. He was supposed to give provide child support but that didn't happen as well.

The both of you were desperate so after a short interview process, where you found that you can communicate well with her, and that she is willing to work full time, you took her on for a three month probation. That was six months ago. Now that over the course of your work, you found out about her abilities and past work experiences, on top of observing her work ethic so far, you truly felt confident enough to hand over some of the reins to her.