It started with a drunken mistake

JIMIN POV:

Jeon Jungkook.

How do I say this.?

I hate him. So fucking much.

Thankfully I never had to interact with him, until...one day my best friend, Jae said that she had stated hanging out with jungkook.

Every girl in the school is in love with jungkook. I mean he is rich, and got 'most everything he wanted.

For example, he wanted a, White Mercedes, for his 16th birthday a year ago. And of course he got it, ALONG, with a 2,000 dollar black, leather jacket. Neither of the items he used, EVER.

I hated him for those reasons.

He had also never dated any of the girls that were swooning the hell over him.

He was always very... "lost in his head" you could say.

Anyway he asked Kari to come to his party he was throwing at his house.

Well I wouldn't say house...I would say either BIG ASS MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE, or a Mansion that's on the bigger said of the scale.

Almost the whole school was going and
she didn't know anyone who would be there.

Therefor she begged me to go with her. I am not one for party's but I felt hella bad for her, so I said yes, besides I won't drink and it will be, "fun", right?

**Two nights later at the party**

There was drinks, as I predicted. And most of everyone was drunk.

Jungkook, for some odd reason wasn't, NOT even high, not even a little bit.

I thought of all people HE'D be the one drunk or high, but no. WEIRD.

As I was staring at jungkook Jae sees me looking, and decides to tease me, " Hah! Chim Chim! You look like you've just saw a ghost!"

I apparently I looked like I had seen a ghost.

I realized I was smiling and cover my mouth.

"SHIT!" I think.

why am I smiling at jungkook?!

Okay, maybe.. I like his black messy careless looking hair.

Maybe I like the fact that he is wearing tight ripped jeans, that hugged his thighs so perfectly.

Maybe I like his amazingly beautiful eyes that sparkle in the moon light....

So I admit...maybe I am attracted to him just a tad..

No! Jimin no!  What am I thinking?! This is jungkook your talking about.

The Jungkook that teased you for years, and made you feel like you were a worthless piece of good for nothing shit.

Don't fall into his trap.

The whole rest of the night, I tried to be smart and not drink, but I thought maybe I need a break from my "feelings" for jungkook if you can even call them that.

So I took an unholy amount of shots and got drunk, so drunk in fact..I blacked out.

-Time skip to the morning after the
party-

"Aish! My head!" I think waking up not opening my eyes for a second.

Once I did I realized.. "Wait! the fuck, where the hell am I?!"

I sit up in panic Bc of the thought of I didn't have any idea where I was or what happened last night.
"Wait a second!!! IM FUCKING NAKED EXCEPT FOR MY UNDERWEAR!!" I think realizing that I was almost naked on the blankets.

I look around frantically, and then I see it....

I look to my left and I see a boy laying next to me.

He was shirtless and his hair was messy.

It took me a second to realize who the fuck this person was laying next to me was because of him laying back towards me.

But then it hits me.

I look at his black messy hair and his very distinctive color of skin.

T-that's...fucking...j-jungkook!

Fuck fuck please don't tell me I slept with fucking jungkook!

I feel sick. I mean I have drank before but I've never blacked out.

God fucking damn it! I am so stupid! Why jungkook! I don't want to think about what we did!

Oh my fucking god! I feel so sick I think I might throw up.

I better get out of here before he wakes up. I get up slowly, I grab clothes off the floor, I didn't care if they were mine or not, I just needed to get out.

I start sneaking out after I had grabbed a shirt in my hands.

"leaving so soon?" A voice says behind me.

I stoped in my tracks.

"Fuck." I think

"JUNGKOOK I SWEAR TO GOD! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" I say turning around and getting pissed at him.

As if I wasn't already.

"Haha, okay attitude, well you came up to me and you were drunk, you were hitting on me and then you kissed me. And one thing led to another." He says smirking at me and sitting up.

"Fucking idiot, please tell me we didn't-" I say starting to get on the shirt.

"Oh..no no no. We did. I mean you didn't want to. We were making out and when I took you into my bedroom, we started undressing and it started getting heated till you said that you weren't ready to have sex. I understood and we just made out really passionately for a long time. Then me and you fell asleep. And now we are here." He says.

"Oh my god! Phew!!!" I say putting my hands over my face.

" Yeah, I didn't want to force you, besides I'm not that kinda guy. haha nice abs by the way." He says looking at my abs before I can pull my shirt all the way on and biting my lower lip.

" your a pervert." I say pulling down my shirt.

"Hah, Your cute."

" Am not!"

"Yes!"

"Arg!"

"I mean everyone loves me. Your gay too. I don't understand why you don't like me, I don't understand you sometimes." He says making me get pissed.

I want to punch him but kiss him at the same time.

"Well your really annoying." I say" So...are you bi?"

" Nope I'm gay." He says looking at me with his baby bunny smile.

"Ah I see. My question is why don't you date anyone? There are plenty of gay guys at our school." I ask confused.

"I don't really know, I guess I'm just not attracted to anyone of them really."

" Wait! You weren't drunk last night! Do you like me?!?" I say grabbing my phone.

" I mean-" 

I see Jae's text:
Kari: hey, did you have fun with jungkook? 😉😉😉😉😉
Jimin:I can't talk! Trying to get out of Jungkooks room.

Kari: omg hahahah you slept with him, I mean I'm not surprised.

Jimin: we didn't sleep together technically, I'll explain at school tomorrow, bye!

" I have to go jungkook! Bye" I say leaving after I grab a pare of my pants and my phone and cutting jungkook off.

" Oh...okay-" He says puzzled.

I leave running out of his house. And to mine.

To be continued...