hurts to love

⚠️ Warning  ⚠️     
This chapter has the subject of depression.
Please proceed at your own comfort. 🙃

                              -Flashback-
Jimins POV

*sniffle*
*sniffle*

Tears drip down my cheeks, as I sit in the corner of my dark room bedroom, with my knees hugged tightly to my chest remembering everything that happened today.

"Why me...w-why Jungkook....why am I y-your target." I whisper as I cry.

"Am I worthless....I mean nothing.....no one cares.....I hate myself.... everyone hates me...what did I do to deserve this? I don't deserve to be hurt." I think.

Earlier thar day I was a victim of Jungkooks bullying, just as everyday went for me.

I was shaking as Jungkook and his minions stand over me.

I didn't dare look at them, or my "punishment" as they say, will be worse.

Why was I picked for his "punching bag" ?

I never did anything to him...why me?

I went away from that situation with a fractured rip, a lot of bruises and a busted lip.

My sides hurt so much.

I'm only 14....why at such a young age?

Tears were flowing down my face faster and faster as I held my sides.

They hurt so bad...everywhere hurt.

"Why does he hate me so much?"
"Why am I his target?"
"Why was I picked for this?"

I ask myself these questions everyday.

"I hate that i am this way....I hate that I'm gay..." I say to myself.

-End of flashback-

I remembered every time in middle school, coming home late, with bruises and broken ribs, or bleeding. Jungkooks excessive beating became a daily routine.

We were in middle school and he hated me. For no reason...he hated me.

Everyday he would beat me...why was I his target?

For that I have no idea...

Well maybe because I was gay or that maybe because I was a nerd. Or something.

I remember him always calling me a "Fag"

It always really stung. But nothing hurt more than his punches and kicks.

Those were the worst years of my life.

But it doesn't make any sense that he would kiss me. And do all of this.

I had tears sliding down my cheeks remembering all the hurt he caused me.

The bell rang, so I wiped my tears, grabbed my stuff and ran to my first class.

-Time skip to lunch-

I had gotten my lunch and sat at an empty table.

After a second Jae plopped beside me with her phone put.

"WHAT IS THIS!!!!!" She says almost yelling shoving her phone in my face.

She was showing me a video on Twitter of jungkook kissing me against the lockers earlier this morning.

"Oh no....fuckkkkk" I say laying my head down on my arms, on the table.

"WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED PARK JIMIN!!" She yells.

"Okay okay, I know your mad, but look Mom, he kissed me. I didn't consent." I say looking at her lifting my head.

"YEAH WELL YOU DIDNT STOP IT!" She yells.

"YOU CANT SERIOUSLY BLAME ME FOR JUNGKOOKS ACTIONS!!!" I hiss.

"I DONT!!! BUT THAT....that means that he likes you jimin." She says getting quieter and putting her phone away.

"And?" I ask.

"AND...do you remember what he put you throw jimin. Do you remember when I found you? When you were almost dead because he beat you so badly."

"Y-yes..." I say lowering my head.

"And jimin how long were you in the hospital for your recovery?"

"2 weeks...."

"YEAH JIMIN 2 WEEKS BECAUSE OF WHAT THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING SHIT BAG DID TO YOU!" She says angrily.

"Yes...I know...I remember Jae."

At that moment Jungkook walks in the cafeteria with his minion, Taehyung.

Jae notices. Instantly she got fire in her eyes.

She stood up and mumble something to herself.

"W-wa-wait Jae no!" I say grabbing her arm as she gets out of her seat starting to walk towards jungkook.

"Jimin. Let. Go. N O W." She day grinding her teeth not taking one eye off of jungkook.

She jerks her arm away and before I could get up and drag her away she had already started going to him.

"JAE NO!! STOP!" I yell as I try to get he to stop.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" She yells at him as she gets closer. "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU EVER TOUCH JIMIN AGAIN I WILL MAKE YOU FORGET HE EVER EXISTED!! IF YOU EVEN DARE TO SO MUCH AS LOOK IN HIS DIRECTION I WILL MESS YOU UP!!"

"Awe Jae. That's cute." He says with a smug look.

"CUTE?! Nah nah, I'm not cute. And neither are you going to be when I'm finished with you." She hissed.

I grab my bag and run up to her.

I grab her wrist and pull her away from him before she does something she's going to regret.

"JAE." I grab her wrist. " That's ENOUGH."

"JIMIN LET GO IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!!" She says resisting.

"NOT YOYR NOT JAE!!! BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW I ACTUALLY FELT IN THE MOMENT HE KISSED ME!!!! YOU CANT MAKE DECISIONS FOR ME!!! HE MIGHT BE THE ONE WHO PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN IM NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM!!!" I yell stopping but still holding her wrist tightly.

Tightening it every second.

" Jimin." She pleads.

"NO DONT "JIIMIN" ME! PLEASE LET ME MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!!! IM 17, 18 IN OCTOBER AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! IF I MAKE A STUPID DECISION THATS ON ME!!! YOUR NOT MY MOM JAE!! SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT." I yell and I let go of her wrist and stop out of the cafeteria.

To be continued....