1. Kai x Aichi (Adventure Together)

*(Please imagine Aichi is a girl in the picture)
One evening~
Third Pov
The sound of someone crying can be heard from the side of the park. A kid with brown hair stand up and walk to the direction of the sound. "Hey,why are you crying and why your body have so many scrathes?." He ask a blue haired boy who is crying while holding something in his arm. The brown haired boy quickly took the blue boy to the park after seeing what was the boy was holding this entire time. It was a blue and white kitten! The kitten have many scrathes and deep wound on it's body. Same as the boy. He started by using his handkerchief  and get it wet to wash away some of the blood on the poor thing.

Few Minutes Later~
Kai Pov
"Hey,your okey there buddy?" I ask the boy. We just finished bathing the poor kitten. I actually confused with the kid because he look like a boy but a little like a girl. "What's your name and are you a boy?" He turn and tell me in whispering way. "I'm Aichi Sendou and...umm I actually a girl." I shock because I never meet a girl that has a same color eyes as their hair. "Well my name is Toshiki Kai,nice to meet you!" I smile and blush a little after seeing she smile at me. From that point on I know that a beautiful friendship has begin!

Kai/Aichi Pov
'I hope we can stay like this forever and begin our journey with each other. As friends,rivals and maybe boyfriend/girlfriend.'

Third Pov
Everyday Kai and Aichi will meet up at the park fountain to play with each other. Kai introduce Aichi to his friend and vanguard. He teaches her everything that she should know in a vanguard battle. His friend will always tease him about his relationship with Aichi. Kai never admit but it's true that he has a crush on the blue hair girl. Same thing with Aichi she too develop a crush on the brown hair boy. But,one day Kai stop coming to the park. Aichi found out from her father that Kai's parent had died in a car crash and Kai had been taken in by his relative who live in next town. He moved without telling anyone.
Everyday had turn back the way there are before Aichi met Kai. She get bulied everyday just because she is shy and everyboy look at her. She moved to Hitsue Junior after she can't take all the pain. She always thought that nobody care even Kai because he moved away without telling her. But what she did'nt know that Kai is coming back.

Few Years Later~
Miwa Pov
The class started same as always but today a new student just moved in. I shock to see that the new student is actually KAI! "Alright everyone,this is Kai Toshiki he just move from the next town. He will join this class from now on. Kai,you will sit behind Sukki-san." Kai walk to his seat and sit down while stare at the window. I can already hear the girls started whispering on how handsome he is. I will pull him to the rooftop later to ask a few questions.

Rinnggg~!
Ahhh...finally break time! I take Kai's hand and pull him out of class straight to the rooftop. "Miwa! What's the big deal?!" He shouted at me when we arrive. I started asking him question like "Where were you all this years?! Don't you know how to say goodbye properly? You hurt her feeling and change her back to her original self! She break down after you left! You dont care for her! She almost die because of you! Are you a heartbreaker?! Who break a heart of a little girl?!" I shouted my question and everything that I want to say to him. He did'nt know all of this problem that he leave. Kai has the look of regret in his eyes. "I know I break her heart by leaving without goodbye but I can't face her because she will break down in front of me if I told her I had to move. It easy for me and her, I don't want to see her for the last time crying. But, I'm back now and I'm going to make up with her." He smile. "Kai,she in this school but the junior section. She moved to this school a few years back." I tell him. I know that he have to try to win Aichi back. I will soon see a relationship between those two in a romantic way. I happy for both of them.

After That Event
Kai and Aichi have gotten together right after Kai appolagise for his action years back. The two of them joined with Misaki Tokura and Katsuragi Kamui form a team name Q4. They worked hard on winning and becoming a champion in the World Vanguard Championship. Aichi and Kai married after they surpase everything that block their way. Kai/Aichi happy to be back with his friend,rival,girlfriend/boyfriend,teammate and now his/her wife/husband.

____________________________________
That's all for my first contain of anime one shot. Please vote and gave a comment about how good it is. Between 1-10.
See you guys again!
#ThunderMew