3. Hiroto X Kirari (Surprise)

Hello Everyone! I making this one because the idea just came and I want to write it before I forget about it. This pairing is from the anime Kirarin Revolution.

____________________________________

Hiroto Pov

I am waiting for Kirari in front of our meeting place before going on our little vacation. I still can't believe it's been three month since Kirari and I started dating. The only people that knows about it are my family,Kirari's family,Seiji,Kobeni,Noel,Naa-san,the manager and Kumoi-san. Arashi also found out about it. He can't believe that Kirari would date someone like me. Oh well.

"Hiroto-kun! Sorry I'm late. Are you have been waiting for a long time? Gomenasai!" Kirari came running towards me while holding her own bag and Naa-san on her shoulder. "No, I just arrive 15 minutes early so your lucky". I help her hold her bag after I see she left it on the ground. Ah the train arrive. "Oi Kirari! Our train is here. Hurry up or you will miss it." I shouted at her.

'I still can't believe that manager and Kumoi-san let us have a little vacation. Well I hope Kirari will be happy with what I have for her for the whole holiday'. I thought for a second while holding a small box in my pocket. It hold the surprise for Kirari.

Kirari Pov

Ah I can't wait to spend time at the place that Hiroto-kun had schedule us to go on this vacation. I'm still embrassed when I'm around Hiroto-kun eventhough he's my boyfriend now. "Kirari , are you excited for our vacation?" I nod at Hiroto-kun. Ever since he become my boyfriend, he's been so sweet and caring because he admit that he had been falling in love with me since the beginning. Even mama knows about my relationship with Hiroto-kun and she said to Hiroto-kun to take care of me unlike dad who cried when he found out that I has a boyfriend. "Kirari, you can go to sleep first because it quiet far away from here. When we almost arrive, I wake you up. Okey? Naa-san,you too go to sleep for awhile." Naa-san and me nod and go to sleep. I put my head on Hiroto-kun's shoulder while Naa-san sleep on my lap. I can't wait until we arrive because Hiroto-kun tell me that I will found big surprise there.

Hiroto Pov

'Ah! I can't believe I fall asleep as well. Let see, we almost arrive at our destination that actually is a hot spring town. Uncle Yuuki was so nice inviting us to his hot spring resort. Even though his resort look kinda old but it still brought the calm enviroment. At place like that, I will ask Kirari the big question. My only hope is that she accept it.' Oh no I have to wake up Kirari and Naa-san. "Wake up Kirari, we almost there so wake up princess." I shock her awake. She wake up with Naa-san. "Mmm....Where are we Hiroto-kun?" "Well we arrive at Nagareboshi Hot spring. My uncle invite us here. His hot spring resort is on top of a hill where we can go star gazing together at night." With the look on her face, I can tell that she excited. "We have arrive at Nagareboshi Town. Please make sure that you have collect all your belongings." A voice spoke. "Let's go we don't want to make them wait for us,right Kirari?" I quickly collect all of stuff and run out of the train. Kirari being Kirari fall infront of the train. I pick her up and ran outside, I take a look at the map outside while Kirari is standing in front a melon bread shop. "Hiroto-kun can you buy me some of those rare strawberry melon bread. Please..." Kirari used her puppy dog eyes on me because she know that I can't resist them. ''Alright, I buy them for you." I walk towards the stand."Hello,can I have 15 piece of the strawberry melon bread?" I smile towards the girl who return it with a smile. "Hai! Ah are you HIROTO from SHIPS?! I'm one of your big fan actually! It's nice to meet you! My name is Mirai Hoshigawa." The girl shout at me, her mother knocked her on her head and say sorry for her rudeness. "I'm sorry for my daughter,she has a huge crush on Hiroto and always sees a boy that look alike Hiroto every single day. Here you go,15 piece of our famous strawberry melon bread. Have a nice day!" The lady said to us. I said thanks and turn to walk back towards Kirari but from far away I already see that jealous look on her face.