2.Coco X Nozomi (Special One)

(Nozomi is 20 years old in this story)
Nozomi pov
'Hah! I can't wait for my date with Reo-kun. I know it's impossible for a common girl like me to date with prince like Coco so I better start searching for someone that perfect for me.'
Ahh! I better tell Rin-chan that I have a date tomorrow so I can't come to Nut's House.
"Moshi Moshi Rin-chan! I'm sorry I can't come tomorrow I have a date with Reo-kun. Please tell everyone that I'm sorry. "
"Ah wait Nozom-"
I hang up.

Rin Pov
"Ah Nozom-" Ah she hang up. I just about to tell her that everyone going to visit us and inviting us to a ball at the castle. Oh no! She going on a date with Reo. This not good if Coco found out he will be super upset. I better tell the others about this. "Guys, we have a big problem. Nozomi is going on a date with Reo." Everyone's face is paled. "This no good" " What we're going to do?!" " Hey, isn't Coco want to propose to her?!" Everyone silence. Coco told everyone about his plan on proposing Nozomi except Nozomi of course but it didn't turn out good if Nozomi going on a date with another guy.
"Look! Syrup is here already" "Okey, let's try convince Nozomi and hiding this matter from Coco!" Syrup landed as Coco,Milk,Nuts and Syrup(who change back) change to their human form with Coco holding a bouquet of pink roses. He have a big smile on his face.Urara and I quickly pulled Milk,Syrup and Nuts to the side saying we need their help with something. "Guys we have a big problem. Nozomi is going on a date with another male named Reo." "He is her classmate in college." "What were going to do if Coco found out about this his heart will be broken." They are shock by the info. They started forming a small plan on how to convince Nozomi from going on that date. Urara,Rin and Milk excuse themselves by saying they want to hang out together. They ran as fast as their legs can to Nozomi's house.

Nozomi Pov
"Nozomi,your friends come to meet you!" Hah maybe it Rin-chan. Suddenly,her bedroom door opened. They are Rin-chan,Urara-chan and Milk. "Nozomi is it true you have a date tomorrow?!" Milk asked me. "Yeah with Reo-kun. I agree to go on this date because I think that a common girl like me can't be together with a prince like Coco. So I'm trying to move on. I don't think that Reo can replace Coco but at least I try. Coco can find a better princess that a silly girl like me." I said. I know that I'm crying but it for the best. I can't disturb Coco. He can get a better person or fairy to be his special one. Unknown to them, Nuts have a special device that been following them. The device is small but can let them see and hear what happening in the room. Nuts look at Coco to see he is very upset with Nozomi explaination. He can't believe she think that. He love her so much that he will stop this date by himself.

Flashback
Coco,we have to talk. About Nozomi. "What it is Nuts? What's wrong with Nozomi?" He so worried about her is nowhere in the Nuts House. "She is going on a date with a male human named Reo. If you want to know why she did this. Take a sit and hear this video.
Flashback End~

The Next Day
Coco Pov
'This is the place where Nozomi and that Boy will meet." 'I won't let that boy take away what is mine. Nozomi is mine. I fall in love with her first not some weird kid. He will be the one to make Nozomi happy. Not some brat.' I walk towards a rose garden only to see Nozomi,that Reo boy and a mean looking man. I can see from a far that Reo is shaking with fear but put a brave face in front of Nozomi. "Hey! Pretty girly,let me show you around instead of thus loser.'' He said while grabing on Nozomi's arm. He just make a big mistake. Touching a royal mate roughly is a big mistake. Nozomi ask for help from Reo but he quickly turn and run away. Nozomi started crying. As her tears drop to the floor it already enrage a brown haired prince. He came closer to them and pull Nozomi towards him. He catch her and punch the guy so hard that it broke his nose. All of his friends ran away after feeling the dark aura. The guy also ran away crying. "Coco?! What are you doing here?!" I just continued to hug her until I notice our surrounding and take her to a part where no people walk. I tilt her head and kiss her on the lips. I broken the kiss and look at Nozomi in the eyes. "Your not a silly,common, or ordinary girl but your my first love,favourite precure and hopefully my queen." She shock when I said queen, I think it's time. I got on one knee and ask "Yumehara Nozomi will you marry me?" I closed my eyes waiting for her answer when she hug me and shouting yes everytime. I'm so happy she accepted me. She's mine now and forever. My friend,my precure, and my queen. Nozomi thank you.

____________________________________
There's next part when Nozomi and Coco be wed. In the next one. Thank you for reading!
Sincerely,
ThunderMew