Chapter 15: Fight

Your POV

Oh ....this is about to go down like .....so go Fuck yourself.

So....you are asking who am i? I said.

Yup. She said.

I'm Min yoongi's Wife. I said coldly.

Then she became angry and slapped my face.

It didnt hurt though.

In return i punched her faced...and then fell on the floor.

Omo! Mrs.Min ran and helped her up

Then the maids started to clean her up and them mrs.Min came to me angrily and slapped my faceu again.

Yah! What are you doing to my daughter in law?

Ummm....excuse me. I'm the wife here. Its not like you are threatened to protect her right? I said while furrowing my eyebrows.

She hesitated a bit but answered anyway.

N-no i was not so shut up! Mrs. Min shouted at my face.

Oh no....my....face.....

How am i gonna clean her saliva on it!?

Aish! You old casper lady! How dare you spit your saliva in my face do that to your husband not me! if you gonna spit it on me you better get a bedroom for you and mr.Min cause i'm about to go sick. I said calmly in my deep voice.

Then she looked at me embarassed.

Yeobo! Look at this disrespectful little brat talking trash at me. Mrs.Min said while talking to her husband.

Them mr.Min didnt care at all and just look at me.

And he said.

I like you. You are savage as fuck and perfect for my son. Mr.Min said while nodding his head and put his hand on his chin.

Aish! You useless husband! Mrs.Min shouted.

Yah! Eomma! If you shout at my wife again i will not step foot in this house again. Yoongi threatened.

But son- mr.Min was cut off.

Come on y/n lets leave. Yoongi said while dragging me out of the house.

Eunha POV

Ughh....yoongi is suposed to be my husband.

I'm gonna kill you bitch...oh wait....its just a matter of time before youre heartbroken..

Yoongi POV

I hate eunha....but i gotta admit she became prettier..No! Yoongi stop it....you have y/n...mbut still i cant help it if she was my.....

First Love...

Author's Note:

Yip and yup as i told you i will update alot from now on and hope you enjoyed and soon...i will make book 3 after this book and hope you read it.

And even though i'm tired i will publish so you can be happy and enjoying it.

Well i was tired the whole day but when i saw your comments about how much you want me to update. I felt regretfull for not updating much. But Now I will follow it. Even if its boring please aprreiciate my hardwork.

Thanks for listening 😇

See you in the next chapter...

ByeLoves!!!😁😁😁😜😜😜😘❤