Chapter 20: Danger Prt.2

Yoongi POV

Y/n....y/n!baby wake up....its time to wake up. The ambulance is coming so hold on tight okay? I said as Tears fall on my face as i saw y/n lying on the floor coldblooded.

Y-yoongi...i-i'm sorry i didnt mean to shoo- eunha was about to say something else until i look at her dead in the eyes. Without even hesitating i shoot eunha and looked at her coldly.

Even though your my first love...you hurt my wife whom i will be with in the future and i cannot allow you to interfer in my life. Eunha....i loved you but now....i love her. She is the only one in my life now and that will never change. I said

And told to her body who was lying on the ground helplessly.

The ambulance arrived and took her inside and started checking up on her.

How is she? I asked

Her condition isnt very good. She also lost alot of blood. And....the bullet is too deep. We cant take it out until we reached the hospital. The nurses said.

Make sure to save her please i would do anything... Just save her jebal. I said.

We will try. Mr.Min. the nurse said.

Timeskip:

We arrived at the hospital and they took y/n in the ER.

I was holding her hand until we reached the door.

But the nurses stopped me.

Let me in! I'm her husband.! LET ME IN! AAAAAAAHHHHH! I started throwing a tantrum and crying so hard.

I dont want to lose her again....jebal.... I cried silently...

Please save her...

9 hours later ...

The operation was taking longer than i thought...

I started shaking in fear until an old man tapped my shoulder.

Its ok son....your wife will be fine. The old guy said.

Ahjussi how are you sure about that? I asked wiping my tears.

He smiled at me sadly.

I lost my wife....she was with me for 30 years.
But before she died she wanted me to smile. I promised her that i would smile for her at painful times to let her know everything is alright. The old man said.

I...love her soooooo.... Much...when she was my girlfriend....i was also a playboy...but she changed me. And i fell for her. And it was going very beautifuly. Falling in love is like magic which has lots of curses...but once the curse disappears.

You will see her smiling at you welcoming you at home....so...be happy... Ok yoongi. The old man smiled.

I looked up and smiled until...

How do you know my name- i turned to face him but he was gone.

Then the doctor came and took of his mask.

The surgery was a success...she is a fighter Mr.Min. the doctor said.

Thank you doc. I said

I smiled in relief and looked up and realized that old man...

Is my grandfather....

Thank you for the advice....
Hal-abeoji....jjinja kamsamnida...

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter for today...or not. I dont know.

But thank you for reading once Again.

See you in the next chapter...

ByeLoves!!!❤❤❤😜🐼😘💝🎈