Chapter 30: Family

3 years later...

Your POV

Its been 3 years we are living a happy life.

Eomma! Look! Appa taught me how to play a piano! Our daughter Min Areum said.

Oh...really? I said acting shocked and suprised but turned into a smile later.

She gave me her gummy smile which is like yoongi's bit she got my eye color which is dark brown with a mix of grey.

I made some coffee and went to the dining room and saw yoongi composing some songs and playing the piano.

I put the coffee on his desk and when i was about to go put he snaked his arms around me .

He started kissing my neck and i let out a small moan and i totally forgot that pur daughter is at the otherside of the door.

Yoongi! Areum is at the other side of this door! I whispered shout at him( i dont know if this exsists though😂)

But your wearing my favorite perfume. He said while giving light kisses on my neck.

Yoongi. Just because its vanilla that doesnt mean you can start attacking me. I said.

Aish fine... But. He said.

But what? I asked.

Your nightwear from yesterday night is...hot. He whispered in breathy tone which made me have goosebumps.

Aishh yoongi... I said and blushed and ran away..

I still heard him chuckled.

Yah!eomma can we go buy icecream later? Areum asked.

Sure. Oh... By the way... I started whispering something in areums ear and she smirked liked me.

Gosh my daughter is like me.

Arraseo...eomma. She said while giving me her dark evil gaze.

Ok now go tell your appa. I said.

Areum POV

I sneak up to appa and told him a bad news.

A ran to eomma and cried.

Yah! Y/n...wake up! Dont die! Appa said while carrying eomma.

Appa! I fake cried.

Them appa looked at me and cried.

I cried and said.

Appa...its a prank... I said. And wiped my tears and started running.

Appa looked surprised..

Your POV

Areum said its a prank it was funny how yoongi was crying...

I bursted out laughing and yoongi looked at me and areum and he smirked.

I have a bad feeling about this.

TICKLING ATTACK! yoongi said and started tickling me and areum.

All of us were laughong together as a family..

I wish we could be like this forever....

Author's Note:

Update and update i love it.

Hope you enjoy this chaptervand see you in the next one.

ByeLoves!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤