3. Red.

"WHAT THE FUCK, LEE DONGHYUCK, YOU'RE HERE ALREADY?!"

Donghyuck covered his two ears because of Jaemin's shout, his friend called him because he saw his facebook post.

"AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ANY OF US?! REALLY?!" He continued on nagging.

His post says "Hello, Seoul. I missed you!" One. Single. Post.

"Why are you freaking out? Aren't you happy?" Seriously, he doesn't know why his friend is shouting at him. "What's wrong if I'm already here? Is there a problem?"

"Fuck. It's only Thursday, you should be here at Saturday! Am I right? You told us!"

"Well.... uhm.. SURPRISE!"

"This is not right.. shit." Jaemin whispered. "Shit. shit. shit." He whispered again.

"How about the.... shit."  He kept on murmuring something but Donghyuck can't hear him.

"About the what?" He asked.

Now, Jaemin's attention is at him. "Nevermind about that. But, where are you right now?" He asked him, Donghyuck stared at Jaemin, he looks like he has a problem.

"I'm at my aunt's. Don't worry, I'll go there tomorrow, I just need to res-"

"DON'T!" Jaemin shouted again. Now, Donghyuck's wondering if his friend swallowed a megaphone or what, does he really need to shout?

"Why not?" He rolled his eyes.

"You don't know the way to our house, do you?"

"That's why you'll fetch me! We've talked about this, right?"

"Uhm... we're busy tomorrow, our only free time is on... uh... Saturday! So. You can't." He said and gave him a sweet smile. Donghyuck looked at his friend suspiciously, he knows that he's lying, why would he?

Donghyuck washed away the thought. "Uh-huh."

Their conversation stopped because there's a knock on his door. "Donghyuck?" It's his aunt. She opened the door and smiled at him.

"Bye, Jaemin!" He ended the phone call, before Jaemin can say anything. "What is it, auntie?" He asked.

She gave him a list. "Uhm, can you go to the convenience store?" Oh. "I can't because you're cousin's not in good mood. I can't go." She explained.

"It's okay, Aunt. Let me have the list." He smiled, he's tired as hell but he needs to go and help her. She gave him the list and the money. After that, he put on his jacket and went out.

God knows how much he missed Seoul, the noisy streets, the buildings, and all. Well, living in the province isn't a bad thing, but he just missed it. Maybe my heart just belongs to Seoul. He thought.

As he arrived at the store, he immediately picked up a push cart and looked at the list. He put some vegetables, some junk foods, fresh meats, juices, and everything in the list.

He was about to go to the counter, "Oh, I forgot some!" He said. How come he forgot his cousin's favorite milk? He laughed at himself for that thought.

Donghyuck went to the milk station (A/N: lol, idek if there's really a milk station, just imagine that there is haha) picked up the milk and put it in his push cart. Then he saw a yogurt, in the ref, Of course, Donghyuck, it needs to be cold, duh.

As he was about to go to the yogurt, someone bumped into him.

"Oops, sorry!" The boy said as he passed him. He didn't even looked at him and just walked away, he's wearing a black hoodie that's covering half of his face.

"How can he see where he's walking if his face is covered?" Donghyuck asked himself.

He turned around and about to open the refrigerator.

Oh shit.

What the fuck.

Oh my god.

He can see his reflection through the glass door. He can see himself. How his hair is slowly changing its color.

My hair...... IT'S TURNING RED!

He looked around hoping to see someone, someone he doesn't know, someone he needs to know.

My soulmate..... is near me.

===========================

A/N: Guys, for clarification, the hair of the people in this story, can't turn white unless their soulmate died, it means that when their aging, their hair just remains the same color as it is. For example, Donghyuck now has red hair, so his hair will remain red until he grows old.