10. Friendly Date

Chapter 10
Friendly Date

"I'll kill you, Jungwoo hyung. This is kidnapping." Donghyuck told Jungwoo as they entered their house. The house where Donghyuck will stay.

"So bringing you home is kidnapping?" Jungwoo asked innocently.

"But why do we need to go home with him?" Donghyuck pointed at Mark that's now looking at him. Mark rolled his eyes, making him roll his too.

"Can you please like, accept that you're soulmates?" Jungwoo told the two boys but as usual, they both just rolled their eyes.

"It's so dark." Donghyuck mumbled to himself. His friend opened the lights, but as his eyes adjusts,

"SURPRISE!!!" And there, he saw Jeno, Jaemin, Lucas, and three other boys he don't know.

"Wait, I thought this is cancelled?" Mark asked the others.

What's cancelled? Donghyuck asked himself.

"No! The moment Jungwoo told us that you're soulmates, we continued the plan." Lucas explained. Giving them the sweetest smile.

"TO CELEBRATE THE CHANGE OF YOUR HAIR COLOR! WIEEE!" Chenle shouted in his dolphin like way while jumping, making them cover their ears.

"You don't know how much convincing I did to make Mark come with me, and to make Donghyuck agree that Mark's coming with us." Jungwoo laughed.

"So Mark, what made you agree?"Jeno asked.

"He said you'll let me play your PS4." Mark just shrugged and Jeno widened his eyes. "My what?! Jungwoo hyung!" Jeno looks like he's about to explode but Jaemin held his hand.

"What's supposed to be cancelled? And what plan? I'm confused." They stopped laughing and looked at Donghyuck.

"The original plan was to surprise you for your coming back, but you came back earlier so we cancelled it. But then, Jungwoo told us that you're soulmates with my friend, so we surprised you. Sadly, we only have a cake and soda." He looked at the boy who spoke. He also have the same hair color as him. Red.

"Oh. I'm Renjun, nice meeting you, Donghyuck." He smiled.

"I'm Jisung!" Jisung told Donghyuck and hugged him. Donghyuck hugged him back because why not?

"Ehem." Another boy took away Jisung. "I'm Chenle. Jisung's Chenle." He said. Oh. They're soulmates. Donghyuck smiled. Lucas didn't introduce himself because Donghyuck knows him already.

The surprise party was good. They ate the cake, drunk the soda and played with Jeno's PS4.

They're all pissed off at Mark, their game should be change the loser but everytime Mark loses, he won't let the others play by saying, "Blame your Jungwoo, he promised me this. Just thank me for cooperating."

They're now sitting on the couch and talking with each other, while Mark and Lucas are busy playing games. Chenle's hands are taping on his lap, thinking of something that they will do.

And then an idea came into his mind

"You know what? We should have a group date." He bursted out and they all looked at him, including Mark and Lucas.

All of then agreed, saying that it's a good idea, "Uhm, I don't wanna be left out, because I don't have a partner, so, I'll pass." Renjun said with a hint of sadness plastered on his face.

"That's understandable, Renjun." Jungwoo said and smiled at him, while Chenle tapped his shoulder.

"But what's not understandable is, if Mark and Donghyuck won't agree." Jungwoo continued. Of course, they need to come too.

"You should unleash the gayness in you!" Jaemin said as he put his hands above Mark and Donghyuck's head while his eyes closed.

"No."

"Ok."

Mark looked at Donghyuck with confusion, "What? You want to come and have these love birds surround us?"

"We're love birds." Donghyuck answered, smirking.

"Not interested." Mark said closed his eyes. "We're not love birds." he added.

"But we're soulmates." Donghyuck said making the others look at them while smiling like an idiot.

"You really want to have a date with me?" Mark opened his eyes and looked at Donghyuck.

"A friendly date, you know? I should know my soulmate, at least." Donghyuck answered and took a sip from his Soda.

Yeah, Friendly date, what the fuck were you expecting Mark? It's just a friendly date, we'll just talk like friends and act as friends. Friendly Date. Yes. FRIENDLY DATE.

Mark thought to hide his embarassment from expecting that Donghyuck would say yes from his question.

But their friends know that it's not a friendly date, more like a BOYFRIENDly date.

==========

A/N: So who's excited for their FRIENDLY DATE? HAHAHAHAHAH