15. New Girl

Chapter 15
New Girl

"You got rejected?" Jungwoo asked Donghyuck. "And after that girl hugged Mark, you just walked away like that?" He asked in disbelief.

Donghyuck nodded while he sipped his coffee that Jungwoo made him. He sighed as he remembered the unwanted scene earlier.

Hina and Mark were hugging each other and Mark's smile was so wide, he haven't seen that before.

So he decided to walk away since the two have their own little bubble and Donghyuck knows that he's outside of it.

"That was.... rude?" Jungwoo commented.

"Who? Me? Mark? or Hina?" He looked at his friend who's staring at him.

"The three of you, actually." He chuckled. "Mark was rude because he rejected you just like that."

"He doesn't like me, that's why." Donghyuck shrugged but deep inside, there's a loud pang on his chest, he's just putting it aside.

"And he heard what you said on the ferris wheel. He must have said something after that!" He earned a tap from Jungwoo but he just smiled at him. "Moving on, Hina was rude because ew, she doesn't even looked or smiled at you? And you were also rude, you just walked away like that."

Well, at least it's a triple tie.

Donghyuck thought of something, but he shrugged the thought away. He doesn't want to sound like a creep though. Should I ask them?

"Uhm.. Jungwoo?" Donghyuck asked, Jungwoo looked at him and smiled. He knows him enough and he also read what's on his mind.

"You want to ask Mark's friend about his relationship with Hina? Am I right, Donghyuckie?" Donghyuck just blushed. And nodded.

Right, I can't hide anything from him.

*****

"Man, are you serious?" Lucas asked Donghyuck when he told him about Hina. Why would he react like that.

"Hina is here? THE Hina is here?" Jisung said. There's something in his eyes and he looked at Renjun. Renjun, on the other hand, just stayed quiet.

Hina... the reason why Herin...  Renjun thought.

"Can someone please explain what's happening? We're confused, okay." said Jungwoo.

The boys looked at each other, Chenle tapped Renjun's back while Lucas just looked at him.

Hina was the whole reason whole why Herin and him got into an accident. She was Mark's bestfriend, but Mark rejected her when she just kissed him that night. Renjun was there when that happened, and as her friend, he comforted her.

She was having her heartbreak and Renjun took her and had a drink with her, thinking that it will help her ease the pain.

They became close because of that. Hina became clingy, not minding her friend, Herin, her feelings because Renjun's her soulmate.

One night, when Renjun and Herin were having a fight because of how Hina's acting whe she's with Renjun, Herin ran away, he was going to follow his girlfriend but Hina grabbed his hand... and kissed him. Herin, she saw everything.

"And then?" Jungwoo asked, tears are escaping from Renjun's eyes.

"Herin got angry, I still followed her though, but she runs so fast. I was so angry, frustrated and everything. Herin was my life, I can't afford to lose her." Renjun said.

"When she finally stopped, I went to her, but then a truck  was approaching, she pushed me. I was hit also, but she had all the impact on her." He said and then he cried.. and cried.

Donghyuck couldn't believe what he just heard. He thought that what happened to Renjun and Herin was just a simple accident. But no, there was a story behind it.

The girl came back, and he was scared.

What if? What if Mark cares for her?

============

[A/N] HAPPY 28K READS!

So i was gone back on May because I have school and i focused on it, I'm so sorry for not updating. HAHAHAH. But now I'm back! Omg.

I'm thinking of giving Renjun and Herin their own story :( What do you think?