Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Zayn POV

            Vas happinin? I'm one of the members of the popular boy band in the world, One direction. The boys are my best mates, along with Niall's soon to be wife,Nina. She is a great woman once you get to know her. More about myself, I'm sexy and I know it, I can obviously sing, and according to Louis I'm vain. I have black hair and brown eyes and I'm Muslim. For a long time, I was waiting for "the one". I watched all my best friends fall in love while I searched for her. I thought it was hopeless, until I walked down the aisle with her. My name is Zayn Malik and this is my love story.

Wedding Chapel

             It was ten minutes before the wedding, everyone in the wedding party was getting nervous, especially the bride and the groom. I was greeting everyone there at the church, when I saw the most the most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever seen. There was something about her that made me stop. She had gorgeous brown eyes and black hair, like mine. She looked mysterious and hard to figure out. I wanted to go talk to her and get to know everything about her, I wanted to know what she was about and get to know who she was. I wanted to do this all because of those beautiful brown eyes. The eyes that made me stop in my tracks. The eyes that made me want to get to know her, want to be hers. Those eyes that made me fall in love. I believe that when you look into a person's eyes, you are looking into a person's soul. In her soul I saw beauty and I saw perfection.

'Should I go over there? Or should I wait until she notices me? Damn, at a time like this I wish I was better with girls like Harry is with every other girl he sees. You know what, I'm gonna go over there and talk to her my self' I swallowed my pride, ready to go up to her. I took a step forward when...

"ZAYN GET OVER HERE NOW!!" Niall shouted from across the room.

My thoughts were shattered along with the small amount of courage I had left. 

"Coming!" I shouted, masking my annoyance. 

I walked over to Naill. "What's the matter?" I asked. 

"Well I need you too..." As Niall started talking all I heard come out of his mouth was blah blah blah blah. Those Brown eyes started to distract me again as they made their way to my brain shutting out all of my other thoughts.

"Earth to Zayn?" Niall snapped.

"What happened?" I said a little bit confused.

"I need you to hold the rings you dummy! What's gotten into you, man? It's my wedding!" Niall started to scold me because I didn't pay attention.

        "I know that It's your wedding, it's just that umm I'm thinking about my speech for the wedding reception...yea that." I had to lie about this because I didn't want him to get super pissed on his big day thinking about girls.

"Wait until your wedding and I'll be thinking about food!" He sounded a little irritated at that point so I decided to listen.

"You know what? It doesn't matter because you need to be with your partner to walk down the aisle." Once he said that he called over a beautiful looking girl, that girl turned out to be the one with the beautiful brown eyes.

"Zayn this is Jen, Jen this is Zayn. You two will be walking down the isle together. EVERYONE IN THEIR PLACES PLEASE!" Niall demanded. I froze, I didn't think I would be walking down the aisle with her. When I made eye contact with her I couldn't bring myself to talk.

"Hey, um are you alright? You seem a bit...spooked, like you saw a ghost or something." She spoke with a soft sweet voice, she sounded so innocent yet so perfect at the same time.

"Y-Yeah I'm totally fine, I'm just..nervous" I gave her a half smile because I had nothing else to say because I actually am nervous. God she's so beautiful that I have no other words to describe her.

The church bells started to ring, everyone in the church started to settle down and take their seats. The priest started to make his way to the alter, after him it was Jen and I arm in arm walking down the isle with everyone looking at us. As we separated I didn't want to let her go but I knew I had to. After us the rest of the wedding party made their way down the isle, then the groom, and finally the bride.

___________________________________________________________________

TWO HOURS LATER! AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was wonderful, full of happiness and tears of joy. Now that it's the wedding reception it's time to get the party started. First all the speeches had to be made from the maid of honor and the best man. Jen went up to go speak first, she made a wonderful speech. I didn't really pay too much attention to the speech because I was distracted by her beauty, she was just breath taking. As soon as she was done it was my turn to talk, but because I had brown eyes in my mind I didn't even notice until someone pushed me to go. I made my speech and sat back down then the party started.

The night is going so well, with all the people having fun and the dancing. The lads and I were jumping around with all the girls, well except for Niall of coarse he had his wife Nina. But for me, I was talking and dancing with Jen. I finally got to talk to her, she is the most amazing girl that I have ever met. She turns out to be the most down to earth, easy going and care free girl out there. Her personality was just amazing, and cute. She was shy at first but she actually opened up a little more.

"How are you liking the wedding reception?" I asked to keep the conversation going.

"It's great! I'm so happy for the newly wedded couple!" she had to yell a little bit because the music was just that loud.

"What?!" I yelled back because I couldn't really hear what she was saying.

"I said I'm happy for Niall and Nina!" She yelled back.

"Maybe we should go to a place with less noise!" I suggested. She nodded in agreement while taking a sip of her martini. We went to the lounge area of the venue we were at to talk.

We ended up sitting on the couch to relax from all the dancing. I stared at her while she was taking off her heels. She noticed me stare and she smiled back.

"You know, for a famous guy, you're not a big jerk like I thought" She joked while nudging me.

I pretended to be offended by her joke" *GASP* You though I would be a jerk? I see how it is" I pouted and turned away from her.

She giggled. "Don't be such a diva Zayn" Putting her hand on my shoulder.

As I turned around I couldn't help but stare into her eyes and stay silent. At this point I think we are having one of those movie moments when they both stare into each others eyes.

I finally said to her "You know, at the wedding the first thing I noticed about you were your eyes, they're beautiful you know" She looked down for a second, so I lifted her chin to look back at me. I kissed her and she kissed me back, it was a passionate kiss until she pulled away.

She placed her soft hand on the side of my face. "Zayn, I just met you. You're a really nice guy and I think you're cute and all but I don't want anything to get serious at the moment. The reason is because...well I'm leaving to go pursue my dream as a fashion designer and a make up artist. So I got a new job with one of those things"

I could feel my heart sink, I didn't want to believe it but sadly I had to.

"I think that's great that you are following your dream." I said

Jen cracked a smile, but that smile slowly faded "Yea, but my new job is in California. I'm leaving tomorrow night."

*******************************************************************************************************************

Ok so this is our first colab story!! Please fan us and vote oh and comment we really appreciate it. HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3 ohh and please go and read Saving Cinderella by @EpicThePickle and Please Be Mine by @itspclaire..... LOVE YOU ALL <3

- JESS <3