Chapter 6

Chapter 6

NINA'S POV

"UGHHH I'm so bored!!" I said out loud since no one is home. I have done nothing productive all day, plus it's a Saturday so I have a day off of work today so I just slept in and watched T.V. I got bored of watching stupid commercials so I decided to watch some home videos. I start to rummage through the DVD drawer until I stumble upon my wedding video with Niall.

"Aww our wedding, its been a while since I saw this" I said. Thankfully no one can hear me or else they would think I'm crazy for talking to myself. Well aside from that I go to my DVD player and pop in the DVD for the wedding. I press play, the first thing I see is a picture of me and Niall when we were all dressed up.

I forgot how beautiful my dress looked, it was a strapless fit and flare white dress with an a-line skirt that was ruffled and had gems at the top. It was absolutely beautiful along with the wedding.

(PIC OF DRESS ON SIDE------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

I started to tear when the video got to the vows. When the wedding part was over it went to the reception, everyone was partying and having a lot of fun. The video went straight to the speeches from the best man and the maid of honour, the speeches were great. Once that was done there was one picture that made my jaw drop.

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!?!!" I yelled as loud as I could. The picture was of Zayn and Jen, ya I know not a big deal but in the picture they were kissing.....don't tell me that's not a big deal! Like my best friend kissing one of my husbands bet friends..WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!!!

NIALL'S POV

ON THE PHONE WITH NINA (shes in italics)

"Hey sweetie" I said with sleepy voice because it was a long day.

"Hey babes!" she said ecstatically.we started to proceed with some small talk.

"I miss you so much, how's everything hun" I said happily.

"Everything's fine I miss you too, i just came across our wedding video actually." She said.

"You watched it? It's been so long since I've last seen that." I asked.

"Yea I watched it, but there's something that I came across in the video.."She said sounding nervous.

"What happened?"I asked.

"Well  umm... Zayn and Jen....."She said.

"Tell me!!!!"I yelled.

"They kissed"She said.

Once she said that they kissed I let out a loud gasp. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY KISSED!!! Wait a second, if they kissed that must mean that they liked each other since then. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!! That's why he is acting strange, it's because of Jen, he still likes her. Damn that's a really long time ago how does he still like her after not seeing her. 

ZAYN POV

I'm currently laying in my bed on facebook on my phone. There really isn't anything interesting but i keep scrolling, until I come across one of Jen's post's. It's of her and her boyfriend......boyfriend. The caption just made me cringe just by reading it once. "This boy right here, yea hes a nerd but i love him anyway <3 :$" I'm crushed, I can't believe that she moved on that easy and yet I'm still here thinking about her every goddamn second of the day. Seriously I have no words on how I feel. But i do have a song that can tell you how i feel...

(Na na na na na) [2x]

He takes your hand

I die a little

I watch your eyes

And I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?

(Na na na na na)

When you walk by

I try to say it

But then I freeze

And never do it

My tongue gets tied

The words get trapped

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder

Whenever I'm near you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

(Na na na na na) [2x]

He looks at you

The way that I would

Does all the things, I know that I could

If only time, could just turn back

Cause I got three little words

That I've always been dying to tell you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

With my hands on your waist

While we dance in the moonlight

I wish it was me

That you’ll call later on

Cause you wanna say good night

Cause I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don't see

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish

Oh how I wish

Oh how I wish, that was me

That's how i feel in a nut shell. I just wish i could be him. I wish could feel her her hugs one more time. I just wish i could kiss her...tell her i love her and that i never stopped. I just wish... but my wishes never seem to come true.

*********************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!! anyways.... vote comment fan.... LOVE YOU<3

-Jess<3