Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Zayn POV

At The Beach

I was currently at the beach with Paige. She was looking at the water and well, I was looking at the sky. I was searching for clouds. I liked making shapes out of them....a BUNNY... no wait a horse...a heart? It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and everyone was at the beach. It wasn't crowded but there were a lot of people.

"Zayn are you there?" Paige said. 

"Huh? What? Oh? what did you say love?" I smiled at her. She had really pretty green eyes, with long blonde hair. But those eye's they weren't as pretty as Jen's. I was looking into her eye's and i swear I saw Jen...and she was crying? Wait what why is she crying... i wanted to yell and ask her why i wanted to comfort her... 

"I said why don't we go into the water?" Paige said turned and pointing at the water...

"Oh ya sure..." I mumbled and got up and water to the water. I was a head of her...but then she ran to catch up. 

"Um... are you ok?" She asked. I saw her from the corner of my eye, she looked toward's a guy and did the call me thing with her hand... typical...but i didn't let it bother me. 

"Ya I'm fine..." I said looking down. We reached the water. It was beautiful a perfect blue. Just like the dress Jen was wearing the day i met her...I walked in and shivered it was really cold and Paige seemed to think so to. So i put my arm around her. But it...it....i don't know it felt weird... I didn't feel anything. 

We were splashing each other with water, we both got are hair wet. GREAT now i have to fix it when i get home -__- 

"I'm having so much fun..." Paige said. 

"Me to..." I lied. I'm not this doesn't feel right.

"Hey look the sun is starting to go down...why don't we go watch it from the blanket?" Paige asked. I just nodded and we walked to the shore, and out of the water. We walked and we saw the the sunset it was beautiful...nobody was at the beach now so it was empty. I turned towards her God Jen was pretty no wait Paige....yes Paige was pretty i guess...she slowly leaned in and i leaned in to. 

When are lips touched it felt...ok I guess nothing special. It was not really passionate like Jen's kiss but it was more like hunger... she started to lean over me so now I was basically under her...she was putting her hand's everywhere....and i mean EVERYWHERE. I kissed down her neck and i found her sweet spot. She moaned...."Mmmmm Zaynnnn...." 

"Mmmmmmm Jennnnn..." I moaned. Just then she stopped...and i realized what name I said...shit...

"Jen? Who is Jen?" She questioned looking furious....

"She...she.. she is this girl..."i said looking down... I can't believe i messed up at the one chance i could get over her. SHE IS GONE OUT OF YOU'RE LIFE FOREVER...GET OVER HER ZAYN.

"Care to explain..." She said sitting up still really annoyed.

"I met her at Niall's wedding and well she is beautiful and perfect for me, and i can't seem to get her out of my head..."I said sadly.

"Sound's like you love her." She smiled.

"I do love her...but she doesn't live here she lives far away.."I said also getting up. 

"Well you know what they say 'if you love something let it go but if it come's back to you it's yours forever...' " She said standing up. "Goodbye Zayn..." She said and kissed me on the forehead and left. I just sat there....dam i really messed that up. 

Jen POV

"I'm sorry but your mother has had a heart attack..." The police officer said to me at my door. It was just a normal day.. John was at work and i was home alone when the door rang and there was a police officer there...to tell me the worst news ever...

"What..."I said crying now. 

"I'm sorry....you can come and see her tomorrow there doing test's on her so you can't see her tonight...but it doesn't look good..." He said to me. I was crying so much right now. I closed the door once he left and ran outside to my backyard this place always made me feel better. I curled up into a little ball and saw the cloud's i loved looking at the clouds when i'm crying it makes me feel better... a bunny.... a horse...no a heart? I then curled up into a ball and cried my eye's out. I love her so much. She was my everything. She was always there for me. I can't believe i might lose her...

Zayn POV

At The boy's bus

"Wait why didn't you guy's do it?" Harry asked. I don't no what to say...

"Because i wasn't feeling it..." I lied. It's because i don't want to with her i want to save that for my wife and i want my wife to be Jen...

"Dude trust me she's good..." Harry smirked...cheeky boy.

"Zayn are you sure your ok?" Liam said getting up from the couch. He walked over to me and i nodded. 

"Are you sure you have been weird since the wedding..." Louis said coming over to me and he gave me a hug...

"I"M FINE GUYS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled while getting up and storming to my room...but i still could hear there conversation..

"What the matter with him?" someone said it sounded like Louis...

"I don't know but i'm gonna find out.." I think Niall said that...I slammed my door and hopped into the shower. They can't find out it wouldn't be right if they did because then Niall with tell Nina who will tell Jen and i don't want Jen to no.

God i miss Jen so much...</3

******************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT<333 We love feedback so comment...and fan, OH AND VOTE<3 

LOVE YOU <3

-Pam<3