epigraph

E P I G R A P H

NINETY-SEVEN YEARS. That's how long it has been since the nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth. No one has been on the ground in almost a century. Twelve nations with operational space stations joined together to form the Ark, which is one big station itself. The Ark is the reason why the human race is still alive.

However, that was until the Ark creates a mission to send a hundred teenage prisoners to the ground. A test to see if Earth was survivable again was put into the hands of young convicts, without them knowing so. The people on the Ark had no knowledge their kids were sent down but, their lives depend on it for the Ark is slowly losing oxygen.

Selene Aerglo is one of the prisoners that was sent down. She was put into the sky box for more than one reason. Reason one, she assaulted two Ark guards. Reason two, she helped her best friend, Clarke Griffin, tell the people of the Ark that it was dying. The guards she attacked were after Clarke and herself while they were trying to get away from being locked away.

After growing up on stories about the Earth, Selene always dreamed of the idea of walking on the ground and filling her lungs with the crisp real air. As her eighteenth birthday approaches she comes to the conclusion her dream would never come true, or so she thought.

While on Earth, she is reunited with old friends and old enemies, while making new friends and new enemies. Hopefully, the 100 will be able to work together and adapt to their new life. However, while uncovering Earth's secrets they realize that what they knew about the planet wasn't all true.

∅•.* ∅•.*

Cast

Sahar Luna as Selene Aerglo
"You could only ever dream, Blake"

Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake"What's wrong with a little chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?"

Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake"What's wrong with a little chaos?"

∅•.* ∅•.*

started: 15 may, 2018
ended: 23 september, 2018