v. one dead & one banished

C H A P T E R  F I V E

BELLMANY SUDDENLY WOKE UP AND GASPED for air, when he abruptly woke up it startled Selene, making her quickly turn around to look at him. He got up so fast it caused Selene to quickly get up as well. "Bellamy, calm down. Murphy knocked you out. You need a minute."

"I'm fine, Selene."

The oldest Blake looked around realizing Murphy was gone, Clarke and Finn were gone, and most importantly Charolette was gone. "Where the hell are they?" Selene sighed, "Clarke and Finn sneaked out of camp with Charolette and Murphy went after them. I was waiting until you got up before-"

"-Come on, we can't let Murphy get her."

Selene grabbed his arm to stop him, as he started walking to leave and find the girl. "Bellamy, you just woke up from being unconscious you need-"

"-I need to find them, are you coming or not?"

"Like I said before, no one can predict Murphy when he gets anger." Selene was trying to get him to stay and rest up before he went trudging through the woods after someone who was being hunted by someone who would stop at nothing to get what they wanted.

"Still not getting a clear answer here Baby Girl." Bellamy smirked at her and she sighed before looking up to meet his chocolate brown eyes.

"Hell yeah I'm in, Lover Boy."

•.*•.*

"Bellamy, we've been looking for forever. We don't even know we're going the right-"

Bellamy turned around and shushed her, which earned him and eye roll and a look of annoyance, he pointed to where a small dark figure was running through the woods. "You know, you should really stop cutting me off- Charolette." Selene breathed out letting the breathe she didn't know she was holding onto. The two slowly made their way to in front of a tree right in the direction the little girl was heading.

Charolette walked to the other side of the tree, where the two were hiding, she was looking around at her surroundings like she was lost. Before she could take another step Bellamy ran out and grabbed her causing the girl to scream and gasp, for she was frightened. Bellamy quickly covered her mouth with his hand and shushed her as her screams became muffled before she realized it was the two and started panting.

"Shh. Shh. Charolette is just Bellamy and I. Ok? You're ok."

"Come on, we have to hurry before they catch up." Bellamy stated taking a hold of both girls hands and started guiding them, basically dragging them, through the woods. Selene looked back every so often to see how close Murphy was behind them, she squinted her eyes looking at this glowing in the distance before she opened them wide realizing that they were Murphy's torches. "Shit. We have to hurry. Murphy's group is hot on our trail." The group didn't gain enough distance from Murphy because they could still hear his loud yells laced with anger.

"Let me go!" Charolette yelled trying to break away from Bell's grip.

"I'm trying... Hey, hey. I'm trying to help you." He answered while struggling to keep ahold on her before just pushing her forwards.

"I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me!"

Charolette's sentence stung Bellamy as he stood their in shock for a moment. Selene could see a little bit of hurt in his eyes. "I'm over here!" Charolette yelled out to Murphy after walking away, but Selene ran and grabbed her and turned her around as Bellamy spoke sternly.

"Are you trying to get us all killed?"

"Just go, ok? I'm the one they want."

"Ok, Charlotte, listen to me. We won't leave you." Bellamy looked at Selene and she nodded, making sure Charolette knew as much as she was upset and hurt over Wells' death, she won't let  a little girl get hurt in the process.