Chapter 16

Here we are, another chapter with another enemy. Everyone knows who Wally is right? Okay well on to the chapter!
____________________________________

        This person, whoever he was, was irritating Add. (Y/n) did not like that. Not only had he tried killing her, but he also assumed that she was destined to be betrayed by Add. How would he even know something like that?

        "(Y/n), take my hand. I'm going to teleport us out of here," Add muttered as he turned to her.

        "What are you planning Add? Trying to persuade her that you're still on her side. Aren't you just going to backstab her like you backstabbed me?" Wally shouted. Add stayed still and kept silent, but that didn't keep (y/n) from wondering how Add knew this person. She didn't want to stay near the mysterious person any longer, so she took hold of Add's hand. He clicked the button on his wristband that would teleport them back to the lab, yet nothing happened.

        Add had kept his glare on the mysterious person while doing this, so (y/n) tried using her wristband instead. Still, it didn't work. "Add...it isn't working," she said quietly.

        "Yeah, I know," Add said with irritation. (Y/n) knew that it was directed towards the man standing on the nasod, but she couldn't help but feel like he was irritated by her statement.

        "I hope you don't mind, but I paid a little visit to your lab. Took me quite a while to find you. There was a special nasod weapon outside that I helped myself to. I couldn't use it though, so I destoryed it and left. Oh right, then I came back and destoryed the actual lab. There was a plan I had to torment you but I had changed my mind and decided to kill you immediately. I was disappointed to find that you weren't there. I didn't expect you to have someone along with you, but that makes this all the more fun to watch," the mysterious man said.

        (Y/n) was shocked too badly to be able to hide it. Her thoughts darted to so many different places that she couldn't keep herself together. "Shiro...he killed Shiro," (y/n) whispered as she began to cry. The tears weren't just for Shiro, but they we also because of all the memories that were now lost thanks to this evil person. Add glanced back at (y/n) and then looked back to the man standing on the nasod.

        "I'll kill you some other day, Wally," Add vowed. He kept his hand in (y/n)'s but changed the coordinates on his own wristband to a new location. This time the teleportation worked. They were now in Altera right next to Adel's door. Add let her hand go and knocked without hesitation. Adel cracked the door open and peeked out seeing Add standing there looking irritated and (y/n) now crying. Adel's eyes widened in fear and he quickly opened the door.

        "I swear, I didn't turn you in. I didn't call the El Search Party to come here. I'm sorry if anyone got hurt just please, leave me out of it," Adel frantically defended. Add looked at Adel in confusion with an eyebrow raised.

        "I came here to ask you for a favor actually. I don't really know what your so worried about," Add said calmly. Adel blinled twice and looked at Add with just as much confusion.

        "Oh of course. Come in. Take a seat and make yourself at home," Adel finally said as he stepped aside and let them in, promptly shutting the door after them. (Y/n) didn't sit down though. She remained standing next to Add hoping that he'd give her answers to the questions that she had. If not, she at least wanted some sort of comfort for her slowly breaking heart their home was gone after all.

        "What was it that you needed me to do?" The pongo asked with a hint of uneasiness in his voice. Add looked over to (y/n) and then back at Adel.

        "I need you to look after her for me. I honestly don't trust you to do this at all, but I have no other option. There's something urgent that I need to take care of. I need (y/n) safe and out of the way. You're the last person that anyone would suspect her to be around, so that's why I need you to do me this favor," Add said.

        Adel stared at Add for a moment before making his decision. "Okay. I have no problem with that." It was very obvious that Adel had a problem with it, but there was no way he'd tell Add that.

        "Good," Add said. Then he turned to (y/n). Adel must have sensed something was about to happen because he promptly left the room. "Don't leave here until I come back for you," he ordered before heading towards the door.

         "Add wait! You can't just leave like this!" (y/n) said as she reached forward and grabbed his arm. He didn't even look at her.

        "I don't have any other choice right now. If I don't come back in four days, then go as far away from here as you possibly can. I'll find you later," Add said.

        "That's not what I'm talking about. I understand that you may not have a choice in leaving me here, but I don't have a clue of what's going on. I don't want to be left in the dark here, and I really don't want you going after that person alone," (y/n) said. She didn't think Add would be able to keep his cool around the person that he'd called Wally. Something told her that this new enemy knew enough anout Add to push his buttons with ease.

        "I'm leaving now. I'll tell you everything later," Add simply said. He tried pulling away from her but she didn't let him go.

        "Don't you dare leave. I am not some helpless little girl who can't protect herself. I know you want to protect me, but you can't do that if you worry that I'll break because of a simple gust of wind. This guy is nothing for us to stop together," (y/n) said. Add finally looked at her, but it was clear that his decision had not changed.

        "I'll let you see me off, but I'm still leaving. I promise that I'll come back, okay. As much as I believe in your ability to handle yourself, I can't trust that it'll be enough," Add said. (Y/n) knew she couldn't convince him to stay at this point. She had no idea where he was going. Even so, she trusted that he wouldn't do anything stupid.

        (Y/n) followed him outside where he looked her in the eyes one more time and then turned to leave, but (y/n) stopped him again. "You won't be gone for more than four days right?" she asked him. He sighed and turned back to her, giving her a hug. That was all she needed, a hug. "Thank you...Lusa," she whispered. She purposely used the nickname that she'd come up with for him.

        "Go back inside. Stick to the plan no matter what," Add said as he let her go and turned away to leave. (Y/n) watched him walk away until she could see him no longer. Had she known that it would be the last time she saw him for a while, she would have never stayed behind. She would have gone after him right then and there.
____________________________________

I have so much planned for this book's finale but that won't come for a while so don't worry about it. Until next time my fantastic readers!